[#001 | #571 | ACADEMY/WITHDRAWN] Jahari McIntosh

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Jahari McIntosh
RC-RP Forum Name: Bellicose

[#001 | #571 | ACADEMY/WITHDRAWN] Jahari McIntosh

Post by Jahari McIntosh » January 21st, 2024, 9:30 am

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: McIntosh
1.2 - Forename: Jahari
1.3 - Middle Name: Rachard

1.4 - Date of Birth: May 25th, 1995
1.5 - Age: 28
1.6 - Nationality: Jamaican-American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 5 feet 8 inches
1.9 - Weight (pound): 158 lbs
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[X] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Room 3, Camp Bob Cabins, Flint County
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 300-3866
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[✓] Motorbike (MB)
[✓] Boat (B)
[✓] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[✓] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[X] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Excelsior Community College, Kingston, Jamaica
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2014-2016
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s): Associate Degree in Liberal Arts

2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in: No

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: Yes, I can speak Arawakan apart from American and Jamaican English.

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: RS Haul
2.7 - Job Title: Forklift Operator
2.8 - Job Address: RS Haul Depot, Flint County
2.9 - Contact Number: N/A
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Unloading incoming merchandise to the warehouse, moving materials within the warehouse, identify damages and report shortages
2.11 - Reference:
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words): You must have read through my application and learnt that I'm Jamaican-American. As a kid who grew up in Savanna la Mar, Jamaica, I cultivated a mindset that I lived in a society which lacked resources and safety for the people. Those circumstances back at home pushed me to work hard enough, receive an associate degree (considered a privilege in my country at that time), and come to the United States in search of a better quality of life.

I have stayed in the United States for years now and have become a full-fledged American citizen, but some of my thoughts I had as a young boy before moving here have had a revision. I must say, the US is way better than where I came from in terms of financial stability, freedom and opportunity. But as far as safety goes, the US is far worse than Jamaica (although not a very safe country by any means) in my experience from ground reality. I could sleep a sound sleep as a kid back there, but not in the US. Every now and then, I hear the police sirens pass by my residence at night and often during the day as well. I see the FD coroner's office pick up the bodies of people from crime scenes only because police units could not reach there on time. Last week, there was a news report that claimed the number of people in Red County going missing have been exponentially increasing. We all know what this report could mean and leads to.
Clearly, the math reveals that problems in society are on the rise, blocking the ways to a crime-free society. Despite the SASP having hired and reinstated several officers, it seems there are always more officers in demand to keep peace.

I moved to the United States and received a stable job and economy, something we did not have much on the soil I was born on. My concern, patriotism and love for the United States have gone up over my years of stay here. For a country that has given me things that I am very grateful and thankful for, I would like to offer my services in return as well. I would like to lend a hand and have a small part for myself in helping out the people and providing them with a sense of security and devoid them of any worries about their family or children while they are out on the streets, any time of the day. I feel my background and experiences would let me become a good police officer, I could add value to the force.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Jahari McIntosh, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Jahari McIntosh, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Jahari McIntosh, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

Jahari McIntosh
January 21st, 2024
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Avhr
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: Avhr
5.3 - Age: 19
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC +5:30
5.5 - Country: India
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Very little RP experience as an LEO, but yes.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? 10 years (started playing SAMP when I was 10)
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? Since 2018

5.10 - List all your character names: Jahari McIntosh, Bradley Gibson, Jose Lothario

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).) Yes, I was Oliver Sherman in the 2020 June batch. I was discharged during my FTP for being unfit and asked to reapply if I ever wish to come again. I broke a few rules after that and tried to cop bait to ease my frustration (even got an admin jail for it). But it's been almost 4 years, and I have matured as a person and am looking for another chance. I thought providing a justification was necessary but saw no place to do it.

5.12 - Administrative Record
This was ages ago, I have not done anything since the relaunch. I have also grown up during the time and changed.

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats): Image

Trent McCarthy
RC-RP Forum Name: Pekson
Badge Number: #571

Re: [#001] Jahari McIntosh

Post by Trent McCarthy » January 21st, 2024, 2:14 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. McIntosh,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
Senior Trooper Trent McCarthy,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Trent McCarthy

Re: [#001 | #571 | INTERVIEW] Jahari McIntosh

Post by Trent McCarthy » January 22nd, 2024, 8:25 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. McIntosh,

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to accept it. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend an Interview and Fitness Test.

Regards,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency))

Trent McCarthy

Re: [#001 | #571 | FITNESS] Jahari McIntosh

Post by Trent McCarthy » January 23rd, 2024, 4:49 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. McIntosh,

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your interview and have came to the decision to move your application forward. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend a Fitness Test.

Regards,
Recruitment Officer,

Freddie Norgaard
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Badge Number: #555
Station Assignment: Montgomery Station

Re: [#001 | #571 | ACADEMY] Jahari McIntosh

Post by Freddie Norgaard » January 25th, 2024, 3:26 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION FORWARDED
Mr. McIntosh,

We are writing in regard to your recent fitness test with a member of the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your interview and fitness test results and have came to the decision to accept you into Academy #001.

You can review Academy Information and Resources here.

(( You will be given appropriate user groups as soon as possible. After that, you may review the link above. ))

Regards,
Staff Sergeant Freddie Norgaard,
Director of the Recruitment Unit,