SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
FINE REPAYMENT PROGRAM
Due to the vast amount of people with a fine over the amount of $20,000, and the personal effect having a debt like this can have, we have decided to introduce a Repayment program for civilians with a fine over the amount of $15,000.
It is an easy system, allowing a member of the public to pay up to $5000 a week, and stop any punishment coming for unpaid fines. Every single incoming case will be reviewed by a Representative of the San Andreas State Police. They will investigate your total wealth, income and opportunities to write a specific repayment plan for you. We work in certain brackets, which give an indication of the total amount of the fine. The brackets for fine repayment are listed below:
- Bracket A ($15,000 - $50,000)
- This bracket is for people with a fine which isn't overwhelmingly high, but substantial enough to affect the fine holder's daily living budget. Our aim for these amounts is to pay it back as soon as possible in large steps when financially able.
- Bracket B ($50,000 - $100,000)
- Designed for people who's fine is slightly higher, in which a bulk payment of the money would affect their ability to live on a day-to-day basis. We will develop a mid-term based financial plan at which we do not only take a look at your total wealth at the moment of the fine repayment application but also take a look at your income and how much you could repay from that sustainable income.
What is the benefit of signing up for the Fine Repayment Service?
- Bracket C ($100,000+)
- If your fine gets to this point, then it can be extremely difficult to repay it. However, we are willing to help you get the fine down and work with you to try and get it paid. We will help you with your financial problems and see what the possibilities are to decrease the debt as soon as possible to a Bracket B amount and continue assisting you until you are financially healthy and the debt has been paid.
Put simply it stops you from being on the warrant list on a daily basis, and allows you to walk the streets without the fear of a Trooper or warrant team detaining you for unpaid fines. As long as you stick to your weekly payments, you will not be arrested for unpaid fines.
Interested? Simply apply now
For more questions about the fine repayment system, please contact any member of our Public Affairs Unit.