Head Office, 1 Crest Road, Dillimore

Fine Repayment Application Responses

Post by San Andreas State Police » June 26th, 2019, 6:43 am

ACCEPTED
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU

FINE REPAYMENT PROGRAM RESPONSE
Dear Mr/Mrs ,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Administrative Services Bureau in regards to your recently submitted Fine Repayment Request. We have reviewed your request thoroughly and have came to the cohesive decision to ACCEPT it.

You must pay (Amount) every week on Sunday.

Sincerely,
(Rank) (Name Surname)
San Andreas State Police

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][div][fimg=150xauto]https://sasp.redcountyrp.com/images/sasp_logo.png[/fimg][/div][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=150]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/size][/b]
[size=115]ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU[/size]

[b][size=120]FINE REPAYMENT PROGRAM RESPONSE[/size][/b][/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][size=95]Dear Mr/Mrs ,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Administrative Services Bureau in regards to your recently submitted Fine Repayment Request. We have reviewed your request thoroughly and have came to the cohesive decision to [b]ACCEPT[/b] it. 

You must pay (Amount) every week on Sunday.

Sincerely,
(Rank) (Name Surname)
San Andreas State Police[/size][/divbox]
DENIED
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU

FINE REPAYMENT PROGRAM RESPONSE
Dear Mr/Mrs ,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Administrative Services Bureau in regards to your recently submitted Fine Repayment Request. We have reviewed your request thoroughly and have came to the cohesive decision to DENY it.

• Reason:

Sincerely,
(Rank) (Name Surname)
San Andreas State Police

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][div][fimg=150xauto]https://sasp.redcountyrp.com/images/sasp_logo.png[/fimg][/div][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=150]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/size][/b]
[size=115]ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU[/size]

[b][size=120]FINE REPAYMENT PROGRAM RESPONSE[/size][/b][/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][size=95]Dear Mr/Mrs ,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Administrative Services Bureau in regards to your recently submitted Fine Repayment Request. We have reviewed your request thoroughly and have came to the cohesive decision to [b]DENY[/b] it. 

[list]Reason:[/list]

Sincerely,
(Rank) (Name Surname)
San Andreas State Police[/size][/divbox]