RC-RP Forum Name: Lockhart
Badge Number: #557

September 2019 Newsletter

Post by Evelyn Lockhart » August 31st, 2019, 10:57 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
September Newsletter

Colonel's StatementImage
Good day to you all,

I've come to you with another month on the books for the SASP! We've seen quite a bit of changes in the last month to make our department an image to the community to be proactive and a progressive department. I'd like to personally welcome all those that made it into the academy batch, thank you all for showing your interest in keeping our state safe. Moving forward some interesting points will be made below as the progress of parts of the department. Canine is all but finished and we cannot wait to reopen that and move forward with the division to help police our community. Corrections Unit is currently on stand-by due to some construction plans at the jail that are in the works so that project is on hold currently.

This month we say welcome to a couple of new Command Team hopefuls. Acting Lieutenant Anthony Nucara and Acting Lieutenant Tyler Andrews, please keep your eyes out for them in the field, they are doing a fantastic job in their up-comings. We congratulate Lieutenant's Mike Miller and Richard Schmidt on their promotions from Lieutenant First Class to Lieutenant Second Class. Finally, our last Command Team promotion of the month is to Alonzo Cicilia who has made his way into the Captain bracket as Captain First Class, we look forward to working with him more closely as a High-Command Team. ((Please keep Cicilia in your thoughts during this trying time with his family issues)).

Thank you for all you do,
Colonel James Knight
Head of San Andreas State Police operations
AwardsImage
Trooper of the Month
The Trooper of the month is Senior Trooper Kurt Schulz

Kurt Schulz is not only dedicated to his duties he makes good and quick decisions based on the situation. His ability to remain calm in stressful situations is admirable. He's made a dynamic approach to his duties and has executed them near enough flawlessly. He's put himself out there and we as a team have recognised that. Congratulations.

Sergeant of the Month
The Sergeant of the month is Staff Sergeant Tommy Gatsby

Staff Sergeant Tommy Gatsby has been pivotal over the last couple of months, his dedication to multiple divisions, setbacks, Sierra duties. He's been there regardless of the situations. Without Staff Sergeant Tommy Gatsby I think the entire Sergeants team would be different. His recent promotion to full Staff Sergeant shows his capabilities and we'd like to thank him for his improvement, efforts and dedication overall. Thank you.

Command Member of the Month
The Command Member of the month is Tyler Andrews

Lieutenant I Tyler Andrews has been selected as Command Member of the month for his devotion to ensuring that every Probationary gets a chance at the Academy. When setbacks came up he managed to work flexibly and efficiently. Near enough all Probationaries passed. His consistent positivity and his positive mindset have allowed him to progress in the department and progress as a human being. The High Command Team has acknowledged his hard work. Congratulations.

Division SpotlightImage

When Sergeant I Kevin Hunt and I took over the Investigations Division, we began rapidly transforming the division from a reactive state, a division that only worked when required, and was focused on one-off small-time busts, into a proactive division that has now expanded into actual casework to begin dismantling the criminal ongoings around the State of San Andreas. The Investigations Division's seizures and successful warrants have skyrocketed in the last month and we've improved our relations with SBI through joint operations and information sharing. We have reworked the internal handbook and vehicle usage guidelines, including updating specific roles for each rank which gives those who are a part of the division a clear route of progression through the department and for their careers with the San Andreas State Police. The Investigations Division is currently looking for new trainee detectives, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our family, please do not hesitate to apply.

- Lieutenant II Mike Bright
Department UpdatesImage

High Command Team - 4 (5.33%)
Image Colonel - 1 (1.33%)
Image Lieutenant Colonel - 1 (1.33%)
Image Major - 2 (2.66%)

Command Team - 8 (10.67%)
Commander - 1 (1.33%)
Captain Second Class - 1 (1.33%)
Image Captain First Class - 1 (1.33%)
Image Lieutenant Second Class - 3 (4%)
Lieutenant First Class - 2 (2.67%)

Sergeants Team - 13 (17.34%)
Staff Sergeant - 1 (1.13%)
Sergeant II - 2 (2.66%)
Sergeant I - 10 (13.34%)

Non-Commissioned Officers - 46 (38.67%)
Detective - 5 (6.67%)
Master Trooper - 4 (5.33%)
Senior Trooper - 3 (4%)
Trooper First Class - 8 (10.67%)
State Trooper - 9 (12%)
Probationary Troopers - 17 (22.66%)

Civilian Roles - 6 (8%)
Parking Enforcement Operators - 6 (8%)

Overall Employees - 77 (+77)

Firearms Seized
Handguns
9mm Pistol: One (1) - $20,000
Desert Eagle: Ten (10) - $250,000

Shotguns
Shotgun: Two (2) - $60,000

Submachine Guns
Mac-10: Three (3) - $105,000
Uzi: Three (3) - $90,000
Tec-9: Two (2) - $60,000

Assault Rifles
AK-47: One (1) - $162,500

Narcotics Seized
Cocaine (Low): Twenty Two (22) - $13,200
Cocaine (Medium): Two Hundred (200) - $160,000
Cocaine (High): Thirty One (31) - $31,000
Crack: Three (3) - $600
Heroin: Twenty Five (25) - $17,500
Marijuana: Eight thousand three hundred and seventy six (8376 grams) - $837,600

Value of Seizures: $1,722,400 (+70.58%)
*All seizure statistics are correct as of 18:51, 31st August, 2019.
PromotionsImage

The following members of staff have been recognized for their duty and time served within the department, as such, they have been awarded a promotion within the department.

Members who have been promoted in the last month have also been included in this list.

Well done everyone!

State Trooper -> Trooper First Class
Alexis Wilson
Thomas Wertz

Trooper First Class -> Senior Trooper
Christopher McCarthy
Bruce Williams
Noah Hucken
Kameron Huddleston

Senior Trooper -> Master Trooper
Grayson Shields

Sergeant I -> Sereant II
Raymond Cooper
CommendationsImage

The following members of staff have been recognised for their duty on and off the field in an administrative and field-based role. We would like to thank the following members of staff for their invaluable service to the department.

State Trooper Megan Shields
Despite this month being a rather difficult and critical month for Trooper Megan Shields, she's bounced back with resilience and determination. Throughout August she's shown her capabilities as a Trooper and even though she may have been set back she's persevering through it. She's been recognised specifically by the Command Team in order to praise and recognise her efforts. Well done.

Trooper First Class Noah Hucken
Trooper Noah Hucken managed to take feedback with a grain of salt and took it on board. With his new character Noah Hucken, his performance has improved dramatically. I'd like to personally praise him for his dedication to the department, divisions and his exponential growth within the department. Keep up the good work.

Senior Trooper Grayson Shields
Senior Trooper Grayson Shields has been recognised for his work within the Academic unit and the Field Training Unit. It was a close call between Shields and Kurt Schulz for Trooper of the Month, however, this will not be pushed under the rug. The Sergeants, Command members and High Command would like to thank you for your extreme dedication and your persistent efforts towards making the department better. Thank you.

Detective Frank Hess
Detective Frank Hess has been recognised for his dedication within the Detective unit. Not only have multiple sergeants praised him, Command members too. Detective Frank Hess has been representing the department with his roleplay and his dedication also. His work is truly admirable and I believe he will go far. Not only is he a role-model he enforces a different set of roleplay for the department. Well done.

Sergeant I Kevin Hunt
Devoted to his duties within the Supervisory team to his duties within the Detective unit, Sergeant I Kevin Hunt has provided the server with screenshots that represent his character and his involvement with certain situations. His improvement has been most recognised from the Command Team and the High Command team. From last year to now, Sergeant I Kevin Hunt has improved dramatically and we have been amazed at how well he's focused on his Sierra duties. Congratulations.

Lieutenant II Richard Schmidt
The High Command Team would like to personally thank Lieutenant II Richard Schmidt for his flexibility, professionalism and for his flawless divisional work. His activity since the Field Training period has increased and he's been able to answer near to all Probationaries questions. He's put himself out there as the director and has shown he's more than capable for further progression. Thank you ever so much for letting new members of the department experience the best. Well done.

Lieutenant II Mike Bright
Lieutenant II Mike Bright has been recognised for his devotion to his duties as a command member, with his progression from Sergeant II to Lieutenant he has shown resilience and determination. With his efforts and matters being presented to the High Command team he's shown that he can efficiently communicate clearly and can efficiently do his job to the best of his abilities. Throughout the month of August, he remained active and has taken Probationary Troopers when no one else would; conducted exams and answered questions. We'd like to thank Lieutenant II Mike Bright for all his hard work.

Major Lucy Summers
Many people don't recognise hard work from the High Command team, however, Summers has been putting in an immense amount of work towards the department. The background work within our lounge and his in-game activity too. Summers enforces a high level of roleplay and portrays the department positively. Their development has been recognised and I'd like to personally thank Major Lucy Summers for their consistent hard work within the High Command team and in their supervision in the field. Thank you.
Closing StatementImage
Colonel James Knight's closing words
In closing,

This month has been good in terms of activity and drive for most of the troopers. We need to keep progressing forward in all that we do. I appreciate all of you who are striving to be role models not only in the faction but in the community itself. We are in a much better light than we were at the beginning of this year and it's thanks to every one of us here that put forth the effort to turn our image around. It's been chaotic for me with doctors appointments and therapy with my mother so bare with me I'm around, just not as much in-game as I'd like to be.

Sincerely yours
Colonel James Knight

Lieutenant Colonel Evelyn Lockhart's closing words
Troopers,

This month has been a proactive month. We've had activity raise through the roofs and for that I personally thank you. All of your efforts are pushing the faction in the right direction. I'd like to begin with the High Command Team, we've been noticing minor things such as attention to detail whilst roleplaying and not only that we've been supervising you all from afar. If you think you've not been recognised feel free to message me and specify why. Moving onto the Command team, they've shown all their capabilities and I thoroughly believe many of them will go far, I don't dispute that. In addition, I know throughout the month of August we've had minor and major hiccups with errors in the Academy and the "quote on quote" drama. However! We aim to come back stronger and more knowledgeable. Moving onto the Supervisory team, as stated in the newsletter we've got 13 supervisory members which is fantastic. Each and every one of them has pushed their activity be it on the forums and in game supervision. Lastly, the NCO's have shown their dedication towards the department by taking Probationary Troopers on duty. I thank you on behalf of the Administrative Bureau and on behalf of the High Command Team, without your efforts to teach the probationary troopers they wouldn't be here, therefore, I'd like to thank you.

In the upcoming months, we're striving to maintain this activity we've got now and maintain a professional attitude and image to the public. We've got to remember we're portraying this department as best as we can. In conclusion to our image I've noticed more and more screenshots being posted on our media thread. That is truly astonishing. For those who have contributed to the thread, I thank you for showing off your abilities and skills.

Keep an eye out on the #announcements in the SASP discord for upcoming changes, we're trying to enforce better communication from the High Command team.

Sincerely yours,
Lieutenant Colonel Evelyn Lockhart

Major Lucy Summer's closing words
Hello all,

I have been extremely impressed with the volunteering determination of a lot of you who have opted to take probationary troopers out on patrol and show them the ropes. It can be a long and painfully boring process but we've all been there.

People seem to have a bit of bad blood when involved with IAD members. I will be blunt with this. If you breach department procedures and act like fools, you will be caught up and dealt with accordingly for it.

Complaining about being punished for something you deserve only shows that your employment with the State Police isn't going to last much longer. Better yourself from punishment. If you have had the rare opportunity to speak with me either in-game or on TeamSpeak, you'll find I'm very fair when it comes to disciplinary actions. Don't be a dumbass and admit your faults. I'll be sure to work with you. For those who complain about fellow members submitting IA cases, I leave you with this. If you want to complain about someone, you should complain about those who paint the department in a bad light. Not those who are trying to fix it.

Finally, I'd like to personally commend the Investigations division for their extremely positive results in seizures and intelligence in handling organised and serious crime. It has shown to be a vital part of the department and I look forward to see next months results.

Thank you again,
Major Lucy Summers

Akeno Kimura
RC-RP Forum Name: JacenM
Badge Number: #126

Re: September 2019 Newsletter

Post by Akeno Kimura » August 31st, 2019, 10:58 pm

Nice!

Daniel Kay
Retired Master Trooper
Retired Master Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Daniel.B
Badge Number: #101

Post by Daniel Kay » August 31st, 2019, 10:59 pm

grats

Emma Grantham
RC-RP Forum Name: Brand
Badge Number: #495

Post by Emma Grantham » August 31st, 2019, 11:00 pm

Great effort!

Charlotte Blattner
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Copeland
Badge Number: #202

Post by Charlotte Blattner » August 31st, 2019, 11:01 pm

Congratulations everyone!

Robert Benavides
RC-RP Forum Name: mark
Station Assignment: Fort Carson Station

Post by Robert Benavides » August 31st, 2019, 11:02 pm

KOSHER AS FUCK

Peter Baker
RC-RP Forum Name: poorlymade
Badge Number: #455

Post by Peter Baker » August 31st, 2019, 11:02 pm

Nice yall!

Tyler Easton
Retired High-Command
RC-RP Forum Name: Viper
Badge Number: #101

Post by Tyler Easton » August 31st, 2019, 11:02 pm

Congrats to everybody!

Robert Pittman
RC-RP Forum Name: Fosterman
Badge Number: #515

Post by Robert Pittman » August 31st, 2019, 11:03 pm

grats everyone!

Asher Wagner
RC-RP Forum Name: Allerion
Badge Number: #213

Post by Asher Wagner » August 31st, 2019, 11:05 pm

gratz

James Manning
RC-RP Forum Name: HP3
Badge Number: #271

Post by James Manning » August 31st, 2019, 11:06 pm

Woo Trooper First Class!

Antonio Falcone
RC-RP Forum Name: KD83
Badge Number: #210

Post by Antonio Falcone » August 31st, 2019, 11:06 pm

Gratz!
Last edited by Antonio Falcone on September 1st, 2019, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evelyn Lockhart
Retired Lieutenant Colonel
RC-RP Forum Name: Lockhart
Badge Number: #557

Post by Evelyn Lockhart » August 31st, 2019, 11:12 pm

Gg :D

Adam Hobbs
RC-RP Forum Name: Toasted