RC-RP Forum Name: Bob
Badge Number: #754

October 2019 Newsletter

Post by Carter Holt » September 30th, 2019, 7:25 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
October Newsletter

Colonel's StatementImage

Good day employees of the San Andreas State Police,

Things here are moving along, a few updates to touch on first. We've seen a recent influx of resignations in the Command Team, please don't think this is because of anything bad, Captain I Alonzo Cicilia, Lieutenant First Class Tyler Andrews, and High Command Team member Major Nicholas Piercin have recently decided to move onto alternate employment opportunities, as well as retirement. We wish them the best of luck and thank them for what they helped accomplish during their tenure here at the SASP. Next in line, the promotion of Major Adam Hobbs was long overdue and a much-welcomed addition to the High Command Team, Major Hobb's reassignment has yet to be decided and will be announced within the coming weeks of his new role and task. With all of these recent openings, we'd like to thank those who applied for CiT, our interview phase is next and will help decide what tasks the CiT's will take on so keep your eyes out for fresh meat in the Command Team!

All this being said I'd like to urge troopers to engage with the community more. I've been hearing some complaints about folks dodging interactions where ever they can and that isn't right. We're humans, not robots of the law. They want to talk to us just as much as we want to keep them safe and out of harms way so reach out to your neighbour and get to know them. Relations with your local community members will always come in handy.

Thank you for all you do,

Colonel James Knight
Head of the San Andreas State Police
AwardsImage
Trooper of the Month
The Trooper of the month is Tyrone Williamson

The Sergeant's Team recognises Tyrone Williamson for his hard work and dedication to help revive the Emergency Services Unit. Away from the unit, he always shows a unique and engaging personality on scene. Keep up the brilliant work!

Sergeant of the Month
The Sergeant of the month is Marina Serrano

The Command team has recognised Marina Serrano as this months Sergeant of the Month. Her presence on the field and her quick method of organising units on scenes has impressed the team and as such, feels she deserves this reward.

Congratulations!

Command Member of the Month
The Command Member of the month is Mike Miller

Lieutenant Miller has helped to restart the K9 division and has been putting a lot of work into the department behind the scenes, and as such, has been recognised as this month's Command Member of the Month.

Department UpdatesImage

Adam Hobbs wrote:Good Evening Troopers,

Firstly, I'd like to thank the High Command team for giving me this opportunity, also I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the hard work and dedication you all give to this department. At times, it is easy to become disheartened and demotivated may that be from not being recognised correctly by your supervisor for something positive you've done or missing a promotion you tried your hardest to get. I am writing to you all now to say that I am proud of the work that each and every one of you does and even prouder of the determination you show to work even harder to achieve your goals. I'm going to be working a lot more closely with TED as I've had a few complaints that have been brought to me personally, I'm also looking for someone to help with me run the Field Services Bureau, so if you think you have what it takes send me a formal message (A PM will do but it needs to be formatted if it isn't i'll just ignore it)

Sincerely yours,
Major Adam Hobbs

Charlotte Blattner wrote: The Weapon Licensing Division ensures that the legally detained firearms and their owners' respect for the standards defined by the law and the second amendment. The division staff checks are carried out without warning during every license's valid period to verify if the requirements are always met. With the constant dedication and help from my Deputy Director Noah Hucken, the division has been growing and the development of the new training program has helped us achieve great success in building relations with the community.

For the weapon license training, we make sure that the applicants who applied for the program are taught well about the usage of firearms.

Weapon Licensing Training Program:
  • Protocols of the state of San Andreas
  • Legal firearms in the state of San Andreas.
  • The different parts of a firearm.
  • Cleaning a firearm.
  • Use and usage of a firearm.
  • Multiple situational questions.
Statistics Of The Weapon Licensing Division:
  • Number of applicants who applied in the last three months: 59
  • FCP-A applicants: 46
  • FCP-B applicants: 13
  • Number of accepted applicants: 29
  • Number of FCP renewals: 22 (17 ISSUED)

Tyrone Williamson wrote: This month has been an interesting one for the Emergency Services Unit; although being very close to shutting down the division due to lack of activity, I feel like we have slowly improved this and I would like to thank everyone within the Emergency Services Unit for that.

At the moment we are slowly becoming more reliant on ourselves once again and not falling to the Fire Department to train our Probationaries, we have once again gone back to the older method of practical training sessions and examinations, meaning that we are now no longer using the FD to give us the BLS license, although we are still very open to the Fire Department and will always work along side them to give them any assistance and we always appreciate their help aswell.

Myself and Sergeant Bryce are doing our best to ensure everyone is getting the best care possible and will always have a trained medical technition ready at all times; this month we have been flooded with calls and I have noticed ESU on a good majority of scenes where required. With that i'd like to thank State Trooper Drake Richie for his dedication to the unit and the constant activity within the unit, this has definately not gone unnoticed; i'd also like to Congratulate him on his promotion to Operator II within the Emergency Services Unit.

Closing this off, the Emergency Services Unit are recruiting and if you have any questions or concerns regarding joining or anything else, feel free to contact myself or Sergeant Bryce.

Kind regards,
Tyrone Williamson
Deputy Commander of Operations
Department Updates | Employee StatisticsImage

High Command Team - 4 (6.25%)
Image Colonel - 1 (+23.67%) (1.56%)
Image Lieutenant Colonel - 1 (+23.67%) (1.56%)
Image Major - 2 (+47.34%) (3.12%)
Command Team - 5 (-7.81%)
Commander - 0 (0%) (0%)
Captain Second Class - 1 (+18.67%) (1.56%)
Image Captain First Class - 0 (0%) (0%)
Image Lieutenant Second Class - 3 (+56%) (4.69%)
Lieutenant First Class - 1 (+18.67%) (1.56%)
Sergeants Team - 13 (20.31%)
Staff Sergeant - 1 (+6.15%) (1.56%)
Sergeant II - 2 (+12.72%) (3.12%)
Sergeant I - 8 (+48.19%) (12.5%)
Corporal - 2 (12.72%) (3.12%)
Non-Commissioned Officers - 39 (60.93%)
Detective - 2 (-5.12%) (3.12%)
Master Trooper - 2 (-5.12%) (3.12%)
Senior Trooper - 4 (+2.25%) (6.25%)
Trooper First Class - 9 (+12.40%) (14.06%)
State Trooper - 22 (+44.41%) (34.38%)
Civilian Roles - 7 (10.94%)
Parking Enforcement Operators - 7 (+2.94%)
Overall Employees - 64 (-16)
PromotionsImage

The following members of staff have been recognised for their duty and time served within the department, as such they have been awarded with a promotion within the department.

Well done everyone!

Detective I -> Detective II
Willow Bohannon

Trooper -> Trooper First Class
Conrad Torres
Drake Richie
Edward Baker
Jack Fletcher
Jane Brown
Liza Dereece
Nathan Peralta
Scarlett Foster
Sonny Stanley

Trooper First Class -> Senior Trooper
Alexis Wilson
Chance Morrison
Tyrone Williamson

Corporal -> Acting Sergeant
Grayson Shields
Robert Pittman

Sergeant II -> Staff Sergeant
Marina Serrano

Lieutenant II -> Captain I
Richard Schmidt

Commander -> Major
Adam Hobbs
CommendationsImage

The following members of staff have been recognised for their duty on and off the field in an administrative and field-based role. We would like to thank the following members of staff for their invaluable service to the department.

Sergeant I Daniel Bryce & Trooper First Class Tyrone Williamson
It has not gone unnoticed the amount of work they have put into reviving the Emergency Services Unit. It has been perceived to have been a dying division and you have both proved that it does in fact have much more to give. Thank you for all your efforts and to the rest of the Emergency Services Unit for their hard work behind the scenes and on the field to support troopers and other agencies.

Captain I Richard Schmidt
Although recognised by means of a promotion, we felt it was also appropriate to commend Captain Schmidt for his continuous efforts to support the department behind the scenes. Thank you.

Senior Troopers Christopher McCarthy, Justin Silva and Noah Hucken
We felt it was needed that we show our appreciation for this trio for their commitment to serve the community on a regular basis. Although not promoted as they were recognised in this fashion in September, we hope a commendation will be just as good.

Keep up the activity folks and hopefully we'll see you join the Sergeant's Team soon enough!
Closing StatementImage
Colonel James Knight's words In closing,

We are waiting on the fixes to the Dillimore Police Department building as we are well aware that it still says San Andreas County Sheriff's Office on it. Things have been slow in finding the right contractor to change these things and the recent ups and downs in the government sector have left us a bit off-kilter on the budget. In that light, ESU HQ has been sold to Silentium for training usage. We have decided it is no longer an asset to the SASP and running costs were weighing higher than it is worth to keep it around so we're glad to downsize in that aspect. Next, we are waiting on an estimate from a good tailoring company to push out our uniforms that will standardize our look across the board, we're in need of some updating, desperately. I know that was supposed to happen ages ago but we're at the mercy of time and productivity. Lastly, we put another month behind us, over-all successful in my eyes despite some hiccups here and there. Keep up the good work and stay safe in the field troops.
Sincerely yours
Colonel James Knight

Lieutenant Colonel Evelyn Lockhart's words
Troopers,

I am fully aware many of you recognise my absence this month and I won't lie to you the second year at college has been overwhelming. I've received assignment over assignment and it's been difficult to find time for the faction right now. However, that does not mean I'm leaving nor am I stepping down, with the second year finally settling down I'm able to adapt to the timeframes for my duty reports and ensure my presence will be seen.

Moving on, in the background I've been setting up for the next academy batch and with the resignation of my Recruitment Unit Director and my Academic director I've appointed a new director of ATU and interim director of RU to myself to ensure that this batch goes smoothly, next batch I will be looking for you Administrative junkies to appoint a new RU director. With that being said most of the formatting for FTP, ATU and RU have been tidied up and will remain tidy for the future batches too.

I've got an announcement coming up this December following through to January so please do keep your eyes open about that, it'll include future ideas and plans for 2020 and what is our next point of action will be. I am fully aware of the "state" of the faction and on that note, I'm happy to tell you all that I will be catching the majority of you on teamspeak for a chat about your views and perspective on the faction that I find more feasible instead of a survey due to direct communication.

Lastly, to those who got promoted and mentioned this month, congratulations. If you think you've been bypassed for this months bulks send me a PM with your reasoning why. I am fully aware this month has been some argue hectic, others argue quiet, nevertheless, thank you on behalf of the High Command Team for all your efforts these couple of months and keep up the good work.
Sincerely yours,
Lieutenant Colonel Evelyn Lockhart

Matt Hensley
Retired Captain I
Retired Captain I
RC-RP Forum Name: Matty
Badge Number: #128

Re: October 2019 Newsletter

Post by Matt Hensley » September 30th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Cool!

(first btw)

Kyle Davidson
Senior Trooper
Senior Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Smile
Badge Number: #230

Post by Kyle Davidson » September 30th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Congrats to the gamers))

Divyaansh Kushwaha
RC-RP Forum Name: LSSD

Post by Divyaansh Kushwaha » September 30th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Lovely

Charlotte Blattner
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Copeland
Badge Number: #202

Post by Charlotte Blattner » September 30th, 2019, 7:27 pm

congratulations y'all

Robert Benavides
Major
Major
RC-RP Forum Name: mark
Station Assignment: Fort Carson Station

Post by Robert Benavides » September 30th, 2019, 7:32 pm

why no promotion for my nigga trooper logan thornton and trooper bradley wayne ?

Antonio Falcone
RC-RP Forum Name: KD83
Badge Number: #210

Post by Antonio Falcone » September 30th, 2019, 7:32 pm

ah..nice

Isaiah Ray
Retired Sergeant I
Retired Sergeant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Swei
Badge Number: #202

Post by Isaiah Ray » September 30th, 2019, 7:35 pm

No Master Trooper promotions **sighs** ( jk, promotion is just a word and a given rank. It doesn't really matter too much. What matters is hard work and passion. If you have those, you are going to receive respect from everyone and a sudden promotion out of the blue from Command/High Command themselves. Don't let this month's newsletter let y'all down if you haven't been promoted. You have done your best as always. Continue what you are doing. ;) )

Cucunana
RC-RP Forum Name: proka

Post by Cucunana » September 30th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Congrats!

Carter Holt
Retired Colonel
Retired Colonel
RC-RP Forum Name: Bob
Badge Number: #754

Post by Carter Holt » September 30th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Noah Hucken wrote:
September 30th, 2019, 7:35 pm
No Master Trooper promotions **sighs** ( jk, promotion is just a word and a given rank. It doesn't really matter too much. What matters is hard work and passion. If you have those, you are going to receive respect from everyone and a sudden promotion out of the blue from Command/High Command themselves. Don't let this month's newsletter let y'all down if you haven't been promoted. You have done your best as always. Continue what you are doing. ;) )
Awesome words! :) I hope you understand why you three never popped up this time for promotions and know that it's for nothing bad but simply because we strive to avoid promoting people in bulks in a repeat of month after month. <3

Paul Breisacher
Trooper
Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: andreas
Badge Number: #737

Post by Paul Breisacher » September 30th, 2019, 7:39 pm

very epic :ugeek:

Antonio Falcone
RC-RP Forum Name: KD83
Badge Number: #210

Post by Antonio Falcone » September 30th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Lucy Summers wrote:
September 30th, 2019, 7:39 pm
Noah Hucken wrote:
September 30th, 2019, 7:35 pm
Awesome words! :) I hope you understand why you three never popped up this time for promotions and know that it's for nothing bad but simply because we strive to avoid promoting people in bulks in a repeat of month after month. <3
Just love fam! We understand. <3

Bradley Wayne
Detective
Detective
RC-RP Forum Name: PackAttack
Station Assignment: Fort Carson Station

Post by Bradley Wayne » September 30th, 2019, 7:40 pm

congratulations police

Mitch Lancett
Trooper
Trooper