• [✓] Boat (B)
  • [✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [✓] Airplane (A2)
2.2 Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X] FCP-A
  • [X] FCP-B
SECTION 3 | PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
3.1 Date of most recent discharge:
3.2 Discharge reason: (( Work Commitments))
3.3 Previous rank: Trooper
3.4 Highest rank achieved: Lieutenant
3.5 Discharging Officer: Bob holt
SECTION 4 | POSITION SCREENING
4.1 Why do you wish to reinstate into the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 200 words)
(( I left my position within the department in the past because of my work, I was being actively called out and over worked at a fire station and when I finally had free time I was blessed with a
Small child, I now have some free time and after trying countless GTA 5 servers it just isn't the same as here, I poured countless hours into the departments in the past a whole five years that I enjoyed every minute working under the likes of Wang, Jamie, Anderson and others, I made friends here that I lost when I left, I know I have had arguments with people still in the department and for that I deeply apologize for and hope that grudges haven't formed, I want to help grow the SASP back to what it was, giving my wealth of knowledge to help divisions grow such as ESU, SWAT, Corrections, ID ect. In all I want to come back because I miss the family type bond everyone has in this department one of which I cannot find anywhere else, On top of that the role-play standards within the department are very high from what I have seen and id like to provide to that again and keep them high.))

4.2 Additional Comments
Bob has told me I must come back so here it is.. Also I cannot change my name as I dunno what my password is, if coamd can edit it to Andy that would. Be greatly appreciated.
SECTION 5 | DECLARATION
I, Andy Colins, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Andy Colins, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as a Trooper, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

Andy Colins
(( SECTION 6 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
6.1 Master Account Name: Lostdog91
6.2 RCRP Forum Account Link: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/members/elliot.21714/
6.3 Previous LEO Character Names: Casey Severide, Calvin Elliot
6.4 Discord Name: GROMMIT! #8181

6.5 Age: 24
6.6 Country of Residence: United Kingdom
6.7 Timezone: GMT

6.8 Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required. Has to be from the UCP, showing atleast the last 5 punishments.
Admin Record
Show
6.9 Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.
Level 3 Character
Show

Nathan Kenway
Captain Second Class
Captain Second Class
RC-RP Forum Name: Jim
Badge Number: #273

Re: Andy Colins - Reinstatement

Post by Nathan Kenway » January 16th, 2021, 6:21 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM
FIELD SERVICES, GENERAL PATROL

RESPONSE

REINSTATEMENTS RESPONSE
Dear Mr Collins

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command and High Command Team in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement application. This notice is to inform you that your reinstatement has been received and is under review. You will receive a response in the next 72-hours hours once the request has been deliberated.

Please note that as you have been away from the Department for over 3 months or are transferring to us from a partner agency, you will be required to complete a Refresher Examination. It may be wise to begin revising if you wish to so by clicking HERE.

Sincerely,

Captain II Nathan Kenway
San Andreas State Police Department

Bob Holt
Colonel
Colonel
RC-RP Forum Name: Bob
Badge Number: #754

Post by Bob Holt » January 17th, 2021, 8:11 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

RESPONSE

REINSTATEMENTS RESPONSE
Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss [full name],

After deliberating your reinstatement application we have decided to proceed with the process and accept your application and conditionally offer you the rank of State Trooper.

As you have been away from the department for over three months, you are now requested to complete the Refresher Examination, which has been sent to your inbox. This needs submitting within 24 hours. For more information, please see: Reinstatement Information

Please reply to this thread when you have submitted your exam.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Colonel Bob Holt

Andy Colins
Trooper
Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Elliot
Badge Number: #818

Post by Andy Colins » January 17th, 2021, 8:48 pm

I have formally submitted my exam.

Nathan Kenway
Captain Second Class
Captain Second Class
RC-RP Forum Name: Jim
Badge Number: #273

Post by Nathan Kenway » January 17th, 2021, 9:15 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

RESPONSE

REINSTATEMENTS RESPONSE
Dear Mr Andy Collins,

Congratulations, you have successfully passed your Refresher Examination.

Please reach out to a member of the Command Team to organize your paperwork and issue your equipment to you. Please follow the post-reinstatement process.

Sincerely,

Captain II Nathan Kenway

Jordan Caffrey
Sergeant Second Class
Sergeant Second Class
RC-RP Forum Name: Jin
Badge Number: #199

Post by Jordan Caffrey » January 19th, 2021, 5:30 am

Archived.