• [✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [✓] Boat (B)
  • [✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [✓] Airplane (A2)
2.2 Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X] FCP-A
  • [X] FCP-B
SECTION 3 | PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
3.1 Date of most recent discharge: Can't recall, reinstated last time end of march 2016. Probably spring 2016.
3.2 Discharge reason: Personal resignation.
3.3 Previous rank: Master Trooper
3.4 Highest rank achieved: Master Trooper
3.5 Discharging Officer: Can't recall.
SECTION 4 | POSITION SCREENING
4.1 Why do you wish to reinstate into the San Andreas State Police?
I wish to reinstate to the San Andreas State Police because of many reasons, one of them being my huge interest in both the server and law enforcement roleplay. I resigned back in 2016 because lack of interest in the game and needed to focus on my personal life. Now that the server is back online the interest in the game has come back to life. I wish to pursue a career within the department and fullfil my duties to the best of my abilities. I believe I have adequate knowledge to portray a realistic member of the State Police, utilizing my full 10+ years of RP experience in various servers where I have been part of multiple LEO factions - among other things. With that being said, I have followed up on recent developments on the server and have also aimed to obtain an up-to-date understanding of the functioning of the SASP as it stands today. I think I could contribute to the SASP as well as help breathe life to RCRP as it stands.

4.2 Additional Comments
Write here
SECTION 5 | DECLARATION
I, [Andrew Roger White], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [Andrew Roger White], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as a Officer, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

Andrew R. White.
Andrew Roger White.
9th of April, 2024.
(( SECTION 6 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
6.1 Master Account Name: haampeee
6.2 RCRP Forum Account Link: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/members/hampedank.27852/
6.3 Previous LEO Character Names: Jessica Walker.
6.4 Discord Name: hampooo

6.5 Age: 24
6.6 Country of Residence: Sweden
6.7 Timezone: GMT +2

6.8 Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required. 6.9 Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.

Adin Peircen
Chief
Chief
RC-RP Forum Name: Adin

Re: [Reinstatement] Master Trooper Andrew White

Post by Adin Peircen » April 9th, 2024, 5:59 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM
FIELD SERVICES, GENERAL PATROL

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM
RESPONSE

REINSTATEMENTS RESPONSE
Dear Mr. Andrew White,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command and High Command Team in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement application. This notice is to inform you that your reinstatement has been received and is under review. You will receive a response in the next 72-hours hours once the request has been deliberated.

Sincerely,

Chief Adin Peircen,
San Andreas State Police