• [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
SECTION 3 | PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT
3.1 Current/Previous Law Enforcement Agency:
3.2 Current/Last rank:
3.3 Highest rank achieved:
3.4 Discharge reason:
SECTION 4 | POSITION SCREENING
4.1 List and expand upon two reasons relevant to your interest in the State Police
Write here

4.2 What do you believe the differences will be between your last employer and us?
Write here

4.3 Do you understand you may have to sit training sessions to meet the State Trooper critera, before you swear the oath?
Write here

(( 4.4 Are you proficient in forum work, i.e. handling BBCode and able to build basic formatted posts? ))
Write here
SECTION 5 | DECLARATION
I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as a Trooper, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
(( SECTION 6 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
6.1 Master Account Name:
6.2 RCRP Forum Account Link:
6.3 Previous LEO Character Names:
6.4 Discord Name:

6.5 Age:
6.6 Country of Residence:
6.7 Timezone:

6.8 Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.
Admin Record
Show
6.9 Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.
Level 3 Character
Show
Topic Title:

Code: Select all

Character Name - Transfer
Application:

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][div][fimg=150xauto]https://sasp.redcountyrp.com/images/sasp_logo.png[/fimg][/div][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=150]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/size][/b]
[size=115]REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM[/size]
[size=95]FIELD SERVICES, GENERAL PATROL[/size]

[b][size=120]APPLICATION FORM
TRANSFER[/size][/b][/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]1.1 [b]First Name[/b]: 
1.2 [b]Middle Name (If Any)[/b]: 
1.3 [b]Last Name[/b]: 

1.4 [b]Date of Birth[/b]: 

1.5 [b]Gender[/b]: 
1.6 [b]Ethnicity[/b]: 

1.7 [b]Home Address[/b]:
1.8 [b]Contact Number[/b]:
[/indent][/divbox][divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 2 | LICENSES HELD[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]2.1 [b]Automobile License Held[/b]:
[list=none][*][X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[*][X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[*][X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
[*][X/✓] Boat (B)
[*][X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
[*][X/✓] Airplane (A2)[/list]

2.2 [b]Firearm Permit Held[/b]:
[list=none][*][X/✓] FCP-A
[*][X/✓] FCP-B[/list]
[/indent][/divbox][divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 3 | PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]3.1 [b]Current/Previous Law Enforcement Agency[/b]:
3.2 [b]Current/Last rank[/b]:
3.3 [b]Highest rank achieved[/b]:
3.4 [b]Discharge reason[/b]:  
[/indent][/divbox][divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 4 | POSITION SCREENING[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]4.1 [b]List and expand upon two reasons relevant to your interest in the State Police[/b][indent=1]
Write here

[/indent][br][/br]4.2 [b]What do you believe the differences will be between your last employer and us?[/b][indent=1]
Write here

[/indent][br][/br]4.3 [b]Do you understand you may have to sit training sessions to meet the State Trooper critera, before you swear the oath?[/b][indent=1]
Write here

[/indent][br][/br][b][size=105](([/size][/b] 4.4 [b]Are you proficient in forum work, i.e. handling BBCode and able to build basic formatted posts? [/b][b][size=105]))[/size][/b][indent=1]
Write here

[/indent][/divbox][divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 5 | DECLARATION[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]I, [b][INSERT FULL NAME][/b], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [b][INSERT FULL NAME][/b], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

[b][size=105](([/size][/b] I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as a Trooper, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. [b][size=105]))[/size][/b]

Signed,[indent=1]

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
[/indent][/indent][/divbox][divbox=#1d2951,#183A1B][b][color=#FFFFFF][size=105](([/size] SECTION 6 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION [size=105]))[/size][/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF][indent=1]6.1 [b]Master Account Name[/b]: 
6.2 [b]RCRP Forum Account Link[/b]: 
6.3 [b]Previous LEO Character Names[/b]: 
6.4 [b]Discord Name[/b]: 

6.5 [b]Age[/b]: 
6.6 [b]Country of Residence[/b]: 
6.7 [b]Timezone[/b]: 

6.8 [b]Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.[/b]
[spoiler=Admin Record][img][/img][/spoiler]
6.9 [b]Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.[/b]
[spoiler=Level 3 Character][img][/img][/spoiler]
[/indent][/divbox]