Rowdy Moore | Ride Along Application

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, Sergeant's Team, San Andreas State Police

Rowdy Moore
RC-RP Forum Name: Rale

Rowdy Moore | Ride Along Application

Post by Rowdy Moore » January 7th, 2024, 4:42 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIVISION

RIDEALONG PROGRAM APPLICATION
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Requestee Name: Rowdy Moore
2. Home Address: Montgomery Block 2, Main Street
3. Telephone Number(s): 5916958
4. Date of Birth: 26/JUL/1990
SECTION II — REQUEST INFORMATION
5. Availability: Monday - Friday, usually from 1 PM (GMT+2) until night.

6. Reason for Ride-Along Request
  • I would like to apply for the position of State Trooper when the academy opens, and that's why I'm writing this application for ride-along. I want to be an employee of the State Police in the future. I have always dreamed about a job that is nice rewarding and productive, so that's why I'm applying, I want to see what the everyday field duties of one Trooper look like.
SECTION III — LIABILITY WAIVER
7. Background Waiver
I hereby authorize the San Andreas State Police, its troopers, employees, or representatives otherwise, to conduct an intensive background inquiry regarding my character, reputation, and criminal history. I certify that the above submitted information is factual.

• Signature: R.Moore
    Date of Signature: 07/JAN/2024
8. Safety Waiver

I certify that I am physically fit to be taken on a ride-along, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical San Andreas Fire & Rescue Employee

For and in consideration of the undersigned being given the opportunity of observing police operations and functions, by riding in a vehicle operated by a member of the San Andreas State Police, I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the County of Red County, the San Andreas State Police, their employees and agents, both personally, and as agents and employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while riding in or upon said motor vehicles and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas State Police member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

This release of liability and agreement by me to the County of Red County, the San Andreas State Police, their employees and agents, shall apply to any right of action that might accrue to myself, my heirs and my personal representative. Further, I agree to assume all risks in riding in San Andreas State Police motor vehicles and in accompanying its officers and agents and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

• Signature: R.Moore
    Date of Signature: 07/JAN/2023

Mark Finn
RC-RP Forum Name: MrAustralian
Badge Number: #966

Re: Rowdy Moore | Ride Along Application

Post by Mark Finn » January 7th, 2024, 5:24 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIVISION

RIDEALONG PROGRAM RESPONSE
We have now processed your application for the ride along program and would like to congratulate you on your approval to take part!

Please ensure you read the information pack provided by clicking here.

You will be able to take part in ride along's with a State Trooper and above until 07/FEB/2024. We reserve the right to bring this deadline forward at any time.

Kind regards,

Trooper Mark Finn
Public Affairs Officer
San Andreas State Police Department