[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Robert McDouglas

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit

Robert McDouglas
RC-RP Forum Name: Tomnikkk

[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Robert McDouglas

Post by Robert McDouglas » January 23rd, 2024, 1:17 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: McDouglas
1.2 - Forename: Robert
1.3 - Middle Name: -

1.4 - Date of Birth: 12/09/1996
1.5 - Age: 27
1.6 - Nationality: U.S. Citizen
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6'3
1.9 - Weight (pound): 182
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[X] Brown
[-] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: -
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 164-0985
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes, I am.
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes, I do.
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No, I do not.
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?:No, I do not.
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended:
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): San Fierro High-school
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s): High School Diploma
  • High School Diploma
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[X] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: No.

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: United State Navy.
2.7 - Job Title: LEUT-8951
2.8 - Job Address: -
2.9 - Contact Number: -
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: To provide security services and enforce military laws in the areas of assignment.
2.11 - Reference: (Leave blank if not applicable)
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
Spoiler
Show
I want to join the San Andreas State Police because I really care about keeping our community safe and making sure things are fair. I've always felt a strong connection to helping others, and becoming part of the San Andreas State Police feels like the perfect way to turn that desire into action.

The main reason I want to be in the San Andreas State Police is because I believe in the important role law enforcement plays in making sure our community is safe and orderly. I've seen how good officers can make a positive difference in people's lives, creating a sense of safety and trust. Being a police officer isn't just a job to me; it's a way to actively contribute to the well-being of our community. The history and commitment to excellence of the San Andreas State Police make it the ideal place for me to pursue my passion for helping others.

Another reason I'm interested in joining is the opportunity for training and learning provided by the San Andreas State Police. I understand that the field of law enforcement is always changing, and I'm excited about the chance to keep learning and stay updated on the latest techniques and technologies. Being part of an organization that values continuous education and skill improvement is something I'm really looking forward to.

In conclusion, my wish to join the San Andreas State Police is driven by a genuine passion for public service, a commitment to community well-being, and a desire to contribute meaningfully to the noble mission of law enforcement. I am excited about the opportunity to uphold the values of the San Andreas State Police, make a positive impact in the lives of community members, and embark on a fulfilling career dedicated to ensuring a safer and more secure environment for all.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, [Robert_McDouglas], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [Robert_McDouglas], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, [Robert_McDouglas], as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Robert McDoulgas,

[Robert McDouglas]
[23/1/2024]
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Tomnikkk
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: Tomnik
5.3 - Age: 21
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC +1
5.5 - Country: Morocco
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: I've been into the law enforcement in various roleplay communities, different platforms also(PO-III Owl gaming, PO-II LSRP, PO-I SARP, PO-III+I GTAW, and some sheriff career as well).

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? Since 2017.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? In mid of 2019, but in seperate times.

5.10 - List all your character names:
[*] Nikoyal_Mikhaylov
[*] Gazim_Vyacheslav
[*] Robert_McDouglas
[*] Georgi_Lukanov

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? Actually no.

5.12 - Administrative Record
Spoiler
Show
5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler
Show
Image I'm still below level 3 due to my limited playtime, and the experience has been somewhat lackluster. Although I made an effort to reapply, I unfortunately missed the deadline. I am confident that I can bring value and activity to the department; I just need a compelling reason to engage more actively in the gameplay.
Last edited by Robert McDouglas on January 26th, 2024, 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kenneth Frank
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
RC-RP Forum Name: DinkDonk
Badge Number: #509

Re: [#001 | #509 | RECEIVED] Robert McDouglas

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 24th, 2024, 1:37 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr McDouglas,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK,
STATE TROOPER
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Kenneth Frank
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class

Re: [#001 | #509 | PENDING] Robert McDouglas

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 24th, 2024, 2:11 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. McDouglas,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #001. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • (( 5.13, please upload an up-to-date screenshot of your /stats in-game ))

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER

Kenneth Frank
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class

Re: [#001 | #509 | DENIED] Robert McDouglas

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 26th, 2024, 3:19 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. McDouglas,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • (( Gross lack of interest represented by GPT use to write section 3.1 — applicant is below the required level as per requirements to join the faction ))

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER