[#001 | #230 | DENIED] Douglas Fletcher

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit

Robert Kelleher
RC-RP Forum Name: mayman

[#001 | #230 | DENIED] Douglas Fletcher

Post by Robert Kelleher » January 26th, 2024, 11:34 am

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Fletcher
1.2 - Forename: Douglas
1.3 - Middle Name: N/A

1.4 - Date of Birth: 07/16/1999
1.5 - Age: 23
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 5'11"
1.9 - Weight (pound): 176 LBS
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[✓] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: The Western Star Hotel Room 6
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 296-8388
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[X] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Los Santos High School
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2016 to 2019
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • High School Degree
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: N/A

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: N/A
2.7 - Job Title: N/A
2.8 - Job Address: N/A
2.9 - Contact Number: N/A
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: N/A
2.11 - Reference: (Leave blank if not applicable)
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words): I am driven to become a police officer because I believe in making a difference in people's lives. Being able to assist those in need, provide assistance during important times, and protect the safety of individuals and families is extremely rewarding for me. It's about providing comfort during difficult times while making a genuine difference in the lives of the community members I'll assist. I am drawn to the profession of a police officer because it allows me to serve my community in a meaningful and effective way. I believe that developing true relationships and trust with the individuals I will protect and serve is critical to effective law enforcement. Establishing relationships within the community will not only improve public safety, but will also foster a sense of unity and cooperation, which can lead to long-term positive changes.The dynamic aspect of police work, as well as the ability to tackle a variety of obstacles on a daily basis, drew me into this profession. I am looking forward to facing a variety of scenarios that will require fast thinking, adaptation, and problem-solving skills. Every day will be unique, and I am inspired by the prospect of always learning and improving in order to successfully address our community's ever-changing needs and concerns. Working as a police officer appeals to me because I want to actively help reduce crime in our town. I take pride in the fact that my efforts may help to a safer environment for all. Every positive change, every life made more secure, added to my sense of purpose. It's about keeping our streets safer, and every day is an opportunity to have a tangible impact on the well-being of the people I serve. I'm all about making the world a better place.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, [Douglas Fletcher], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [Douglas Fletcher], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, [Douglas Fletcher], as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

[Douglas Fletcher]
[1/26/2024]
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: mayman
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: BikerBoy16
5.3 - Age: 20
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): GMT+4
5.5 - Country: Georgia
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: No.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? Around 9 years
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? 5 years

5.10 - List all your character names: Kyle Brewer, Otto Hayes, Douglas Fletcher, Larry Myers,

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s). No. )

5.12 - Administrative Record: Image
5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats): Image

Kyle Davidson
Senior Trooper
Senior Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Smile
Badge Number: #230

Re: [#001 | #230 | RECEIVED] Douglas Fletcher

Post by Kyle Davidson » January 26th, 2024, 2:37 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr.Fletcher,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
Senior Trooper Kyle Davidson,
Senior Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Kyle Davidson
Senior Trooper
Senior Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Smile
Badge Number: #230

Re: [#001 | #230 | DENIED] Douglas Fletcher

Post by Kyle Davidson » January 26th, 2024, 3:55 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Fletcher,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • ((Apply with a different character))

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
Senior Trooper Kyle Davidson,
Senior Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)