[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Jensen Achilles

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Jensen Achilles
RC-RP Forum Name: nadal

[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Jensen Achilles

Post by Jensen Achilles » January 21st, 2024, 6:37 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Jensen.
1.2 - Forename: Achilles.
1.3 - Middle Name: Dean.

1.4 - Date of Birth: 07/APR/1998.
1.5 - Age: 25.
1.6 - Nationality: American.
1.7 - Marital Status: Single.

1.8 - Height (feet): 5'8.
1.9 - Weight (pound): 178.
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[X] Brown
[-] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Jefferson Motel.
1.12 - Contact Number(s): #432-0440
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[✓] Motorbike (MB)
[X/✓] Boat (B)
[X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
[X/✓] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X/✓] FCP-A
[X/✓] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X/✓] Black
[X/✓] Pacific Islander
[X/✓] American Indian
[X/✓] Filipino
[X/✓] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X/✓] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes.
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes I do.
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No, I do not.
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No, I do not.
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Los Santos High School
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2012-2016
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • High School Diploma
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: ()

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Palomino Fisher Lagoon
2.7 - Job Title: Fisher.
2.8 - Job Address: Palomino Creek.
2.9 - Contact Number:
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Experienced fisherman.
2.11 - Reference: (Leave blank if not applicable)
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
Hey there, I'm Jensen Achilles, and I've got this big dream of joining the San Andreas State Police, ever since I was a kid I always used to help the elderly cross the streets and run their errands as they have done a lot for this country nothing makes me happier than helping people it's been my purpose all along and I've worn into it as an adult as it became my source of joy.

With that being said I'm aware of the recent behaviors in San Andreas, specifically Red County as the criminal rate has definitely risen in the past few years due to poverty. Every day walking by the streets you could see the gangs spread in the streets of Red County for malicious reasons. dead bodies scattered all over the streets aren't the best sight to keep in such a society therefore I'm here today to restore the glory days of San Andreas State Police to join the Academy and help keep our society safe once again.

I've been training for the past 3 months to achieve the perfect stamina and health, I've always wanted to join law enforcement and it might just be the time to make that happen today with the job opportunities in San Andreas increasing day by day to fulfill the civilian needs there's nothing more that makes me happier than being able to enforce the law specifically when a faction like this has been a role model to the society.

The San Andreas State Police are always known for their extremely diligent behavior towards others and of course needless to say, their ability to manage situations and always stay calm under stressful situations and If I catch this wonderful chance I've got a lot to learn from the faction and superior officers in SASP.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, [Jensen Achilles], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [Jensen Achilles], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, [Jensen Achilles], as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

J.Achilles
Jensen Achilles
21/1/2024

| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: AdamRopuz
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: begahmed
5.3 - Age: 18
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC+02:00
5.5 - Country: Egypt
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: In old servers yes.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? Since 2014.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? I started on 2019 but then quit for a while and came back.

5.10 - List all your character names: Jensen Achilles / Frankie Polo.

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).) No.

5.12 - Administrative Record

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Last edited by Jensen Achilles on January 22nd, 2024, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenneth Frank
RC-RP Forum Name: DinkDonk
Badge Number: #509

Re: [#001] Jensen Achilles

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 22nd, 2024, 12:42 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr Achilles,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK,
STATE TROOPER
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Kenneth Frank

Re: [#001 | #509 | RECEIVED] Jensen Achilles [PENDING]

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 22nd, 2024, 1:15 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. Achilles,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • (( 2.5, please elaborate on how your character would know Arabic and how is it in line with your character's development? ))

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER

Jensen Achilles
RC-RP Forum Name: nadal

Re: [#001 | #509 | RECEIVED] Jensen Achilles [PENDING]

Post by Jensen Achilles » January 22nd, 2024, 2:01 am

Updated. (( I jumped to a conclusin presuming it was a OOC question regarding my irl languages.))

Kenneth Frank

Re: [#001 | #509 | INTERVIEW] Jensen Achilles

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 22nd, 2024, 5:55 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. Achilles,

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to accept it. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend an Interview and Fitness Test.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency))

Freddie Norgaard
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Badge Number: #555
Station Assignment: Montgomery Station

Re: [#001 | #509 | ACADEMY] Jensen Achilles

Post by Freddie Norgaard » January 25th, 2024, 3:02 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION FORWARDED
Mr. Achilles,

We are writing in regard to your recent fitness test with a member of the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your interview and fitness test results and have came to the decision to accept you into Academy #001.

You can review Academy Information and Resources here.

(( You will be given appropriate user groups as soon as possible. After that, you may review the link above. ))

Regards,
Staff Sergeant Freddie Norgaard,
Director of the Recruitment Unit,

James Marroquin
Retired High-Command
RC-RP Forum Name: Heinrich
Badge Number: #358
Station Assignment: Fort Carson Station

Re: [#001 | #509 | DENIED] Jensen Achilles

Post by James Marroquin » February 5th, 2024, 10:05 am

(( Removed from the academy process following a successful complaint and administrative punishment of the academy student. ))