[#001 | #136 | WITHDRAWN] Maximus Rothstein

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Maximus Rothstein
RC-RP Forum Name: Stormy Monday

[#001 | #136 | WITHDRAWN] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Maximus Rothstein » January 20th, 2024, 11:03 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Rothstein
1.2 - Forename: Maximus
1.3 - Middle Name: Vito

1.4 - Date of Birth: 4/2/1990
1.5 - Age: 33
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6'3"
1.9 - Weight (pound): 188
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[X] Brown
[-] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: 3 Blueberry Avenue, Blueberry, San Andreas
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 778-332-32
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[✓] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes.
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes.
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: 1 previous citation for speeding, no criminal convictions.
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No.

*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: University of Los Santos
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): AUG/2008 - MAY/2012
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s): Bachelor of Arts
  • Bachelor of Arts Degree - Major in Business Management
  • Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: English, Polish

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Blueberry Trucking Co.
2.7 - Job Title: Truck Driver II
2.8 - Job Address: 1 Blueberry Avenue, Blueberry, San Andreas
2.9 - Contact Number: 887-332
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Truck Driver, operator with a GVL-2 license.
2.11 - Reference: N/A
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):

Throughout my years, I have grown a tremendous appreciation to our Law Enforcement Officers and other first responders. The people who put others before themselves with the goal of achieving a safe and pleasant environment around them. During my teenage years and into my adulthood, I never felt like I have had a calling to do a particular profession. I have dedicated my time and career to the field of transportation where I have worked as a truck driver, but I never felt the fulfillment I knew I desired. As time went on and I have reflected on my life and adulthood, I have realized that my calling is in public service. I know that I have a strong desire to keep the community around me safe and to serve as a mentor and guide to those people who are in need. I believe that I possess the needed and desired quality to be successful in law enforcement. I am patient, responsible, and respectful. I believe that integrity and respect is the most important thing a man can have, and that if he doesn't have it, he has nothing. I would like to join the State Police to be a part of the change I wish to see in the world, to make my community a better place. As I have worked in the rural portion of Los Santos, I have frequently observed Law Enforcement performing their duties and I have always admired and respected what they do for us. Every time I see them, I couldn't help but feel that I should be wearing this uniform and be a part of the solution, a part of something greater than myself. It would mean the world to me and be a great honor to have the opportunity to learn and grow within the San Andreas State Police.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Maximus Rothstein, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Maximus Rothstein, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Maximus Rothstein, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

Maximus Rothstein
MAXIMUS ROTHSTEIN
20/JAN/2024
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Stormy Monday
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: Maximus97
5.3 - Age: 26
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC-6 (CST)
5.5 - Country: United States
5.6 - Are you able to use TeamSpeak? (Mandatory): Yes.
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Yes, Roleplayed since 2009, always in LEO factions. Currently RP on a RageMP text Rp server where I hold a high position in the Supervisory staff in the LSSD. I also have been a police officer for 3 years in real life between 2018-2021.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? 15 years.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? 3 weeks.

5.10 - List all your character names: Maximus Rothstein, Ralph Montagne

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? No.[/i])

5.12 - Administrative Record https://i.imgur.com/8cSa8D7.png

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats): https://i.imgur.com/3VihB6e.png
Last edited by Maximus Rothstein on January 22nd, 2024, 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Omar Shafiq
RC-RP Forum Name: dbol
Badge Number: #136

Re: [#001] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Omar Shafiq » January 21st, 2024, 4:44 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Rothstein,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
State Trooper Omar Shafiq,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Omar Shafiq

Re: [#001 | #136 | RECEIVED] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Omar Shafiq » January 22nd, 2024, 2:18 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. Rothstein,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • Please fix Section 4, you forgot to sign.

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
Recruitment Officer,

Maximus Rothstein

Re: [#001 | #136 | RECEIVED] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Maximus Rothstein » January 22nd, 2024, 4:38 am

Omar Shafiq wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 2:18 am
RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. Rothstein,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • Please fix Section 4, you forgot to sign.

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
Recruitment Officer,
Amendments have been made.

Omar Shafiq

Re: [#001 | #136 | ON HOLD] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Omar Shafiq » January 22nd, 2024, 4:53 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. Rothstein,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to accept it. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend an Interview and Fitness Test.

Regards,
Recruitment Officer,

Maximus Rothstein

Re: [#001 | #136 | INTERVIEW] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Maximus Rothstein » January 23rd, 2024, 4:04 pm

I would like to withdraw my application.

Freddie Norgaard
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Badge Number: #555
Station Assignment: Montgomery Station

Re: [#001 | #136 | WITHDRAWN] Maximus Rothstein

Post by Freddie Norgaard » January 23rd, 2024, 4:10 pm

Application withdrawn.