[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Michael Miller

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Michael Miller
RC-RP Forum Name: drowning

[#001 | #509 | DENIED] Michael Miller

Post by Michael Miller » January 21st, 2024, 8:28 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Miller
1.2 - Forename: Michael
1.3 - Middle Name: Lopes

1.4 - Date of Birth: 11/9/1993
1.5 - Age: 30
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 5 9
1.9 - Weight (pound): 145 pounds
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[X] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Western Star Night Hotel, room 56
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 814597
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[✓] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: University of San Andreas
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2011 - 2013
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: No

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Fire Department
2.7 - Job Title: First Responder
2.8 - Job Address: 1st Street, Los Santos
2.9 - Contact Number: N/A
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Responding to medical emergencies, fires, and other incidents where life, property, or the environment is at risk.
2.11 - Reference: (Leave blank if not applicable)
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):

I used to work as a firefighter back then in this town. But as we all know, the town had its problems so I moved out and recently just came back. During that time, I studied mechanical engineering as it's something I was always passionate about.

One of the reasons that I think I will be a good fit is that I'm always eager to help the community and provide for them.
But since I moved back to the town, lots of things have changed and I feel that I won't be a good fit for the fire department anymore.
I'm looking for a new challenge and I think that the police department will be a good fit for me.

But it's not only that, I think my capabilities that I had as a firefighter will help me with my roles on the police department.
Not only with the knowledge that I gained during a firefighter/first responder, but every firefighter builds certain skills and the physical condition to perform certain tasks.

I think to be a police officer you don't need to always battle crime, even though that's a big part of the job. But you also need to interact with the community and people around you. I think that's a big part of the job and I'm willing to do that. That was a big part of my job during the time I was a firefighter.

Including that this job will also help me with my personal development and monetarily, which could lead to personal growth and a better life for me and my family.

I really want to work with everyone on the police department, to learn and teach, hopefully. I hope I can get that chance and prove that I will be a good policeman.
I will attend every academy session and be active within the department, in the hope to improve anything I can with my experience.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Michael Miller, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Michael Miller, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Michael Miller, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

[M. Miller]
[Michael Miller]
[21-01-2024]
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: drowning
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: rnunojoao
5.3 - Age: 22
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): GMT +0
5.5 - Country: Portugal
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Only once in a roleplay server on my native language.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? A few years now.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? Well, since 2016?

5.10 - List all your character names:
Julius Hill
Hugo Velazquez
Michael Miller
Jacob Gorman

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).) No

5.12 - Administrative Record https://prnt.sc/EbFZfx6VaAkY

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats): https://prnt.sc/Tzg5ct4S8Sqs
Last edited by Michael Miller on January 22nd, 2024, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenneth Frank
RC-RP Forum Name: DinkDonk
Badge Number: #509

Re: [#001 | #509 | RECEIVED] Michael Miller

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 22nd, 2024, 12:43 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Miller,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK,
STATE TROOPER
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Kenneth Frank

Re: [#001 | #509 | PENDING] Michael Miller

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 22nd, 2024, 1:10 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. Miller,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • 3.1, grammatical errors
  • (( 5.12, upload a working link to your admin record ))

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER

Michael Miller

Post by Michael Miller » January 22nd, 2024, 2:02 pm

Updated.

Michael Miller

Post by Michael Miller » January 24th, 2024, 1:54 am

Bumping this

Kenneth Frank

Re: [#001 | #509 | DENIED] Michael Miller

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 24th, 2024, 5:20 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Miller,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #001. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • (( Unfit to join the faction at this moment due to questionable character development & subpar OOC mindset. Your character attended a university at the age of 18 which would suggest an undergraduate degree, and not a master's (a postgraduate degree) as specified. You may re-apply again next batch around with a properly developed character and an improved mindset. ))

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER