[#001 | #136 | DENIED] Harry Woodward

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Harry Woodward
RC-RP Forum Name: pilu03

[#001 | #136 | DENIED] Harry Woodward

Post by Harry Woodward » January 24th, 2024, 11:48 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Woodward
1.2 - Forename: Harry
1.3 - Middle Name: Joseph

1.4 - Date of Birth: 12th of April 1995
1.5 - Age: 28
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6'2
1.9 - Weight (pound): 170
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[✓] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Montgomery Block 1 Flat 3
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 676-4945
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[X] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?:No

*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Jefferson High School
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2010-2014
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s): High School Diploma

2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: (If yes please specify which) French

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Palomino Creek Garage
2.7 - Job Title: Mechanic
2.8 - Job Address: Vale View Street
2.9 - Contact Number: 118
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: To tow, repair or modify cars whenever I was called to.
2.11 - Reference: (Leave blank if not applicable)
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
As someone who grew up with a police officer father, I would like to take this big step and join the state police. My father worked and served within the Los Santos Police Department; he patrolled the whole city, and he knew the type of people he was dealing with— that's exactly what he taught me. He taught me that not everyone is the same; sometimes you deal with kind people, and sometimes you deal with unkind people. Sometimes, you will just pull someone over, and suddenly that traffic stop will turn into something different, and sometimes it'll just continue normally.

As a person who has a good knowledge of state laws and how things work around, I do think that I'm a good fit for the role of a state trooper. My father also taught me a couple of things about law enforcement officer's equipment, such as firearms, tasers, batons, and vehicles. The role of a law enforcement officer is not just to enforce the law but also to try your best to protect the people around you. Eighty percent of people don't have guns to defend themselves, so when someone is attacking or robbing them, it's hard for them to protect themselves, so they call us crime stoppers.

Also, the role of a law enforcement officer requires some important skills, like communication abilities, teamwork, self-reliance, confidence, problem-solving abilities, and a personal sense of duty. I moved to Red County to get a better job so I could send money to my family back in Los Santos, but after a couple of years of staying in Red County, I enjoyed my time there. I also interacted with different people and had to handle things myself, but plenty of people I interacted with were peaceful, chill, and some were even helpful. In the end, joining the San Andreas State Police and serving under that name would be a big step for me, and I would like to take that step.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Harry Woodward, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Harry Woodward, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Harry Woodward, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

Harry Woodward
[DATE]25/JAN/24

| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: pilu03
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: pilu03
5.3 - Age: 21
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC+02:00
5.5 - Country: Romania
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: No

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? 7 years
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? 3 weeks

5.10 - List all your character names: Harry_Woodward, Quantrell_Dequain, Amira_Hansley, Jessica_Winstone

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).) No.

5.12 - Administrative Record https://gyazo.com/d97dca6ad7b1e124e30118873d915487

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats): https://gyazo.com/9a367dc0f06649760444cf8028b0e3f5
Last edited by Harry Woodward on January 25th, 2024, 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Omar Shafiq
RC-RP Forum Name: dbol
Badge Number: #136

Re: Harry Woodward

Post by Omar Shafiq » January 25th, 2024, 1:12 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Woodward,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
State Trooper Omar Shafiq,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Omar Shafiq
RC-RP Forum Name: dbol
Badge Number: #136

Re: [#001 | #136 | RECEIVED] Harry Woodward

Post by Omar Shafiq » January 28th, 2024, 4:15 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Woodward,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • Lack of Effort & Lack of Linguistic Skills.
  • Applicant not fit for department standards.

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
State Trooper Omar Shafiq,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)