Judge Ativan - Application

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

rover1223
RC-RP Forum Name: Red County Roleplay

Judge Ativan - Application

Post by rover1223 » January 29th, 2024, 4:47 am

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Ativan
1.2 - Forename: Judge
1.3 - Middle Name: Russell

1.4 - Date of Birth: 28 | 12 | 1995
1.5 - Age: 28
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6'1
1.9 - Weight (pound): 170
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[✔️] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Palomino Block 4, Flat 5.
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 661-0640
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✔️] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[-] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[-] Motorbike (MB)
[-] Boat (B)
[-] Helicopter (A1)
[-] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[❌] FCP-A
[❌] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[✔️] Black
[-] Pacific Islander
[-] American Indian
[-] Filipino
[- Middle Eastern
[-] Caucasian
[-] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes, I am.
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes, I do.
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: None.
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: None.
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Dillimore High School. San Andreas University.
2.2 - Dates Attended (2009 - 2017):
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • High School Diploma
  • Bachelor in Law
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in: Yes, I have. 3 years as an active-duty soldier in the army.

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[✔️] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: Yes, arabic.

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Palomino LLP.
2.7 - Job Title: Lawyer
2.8 - Job Address: Peach Crescent - Palomino Creek.
2.9 - Contact Number: 01554
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Handle legal cases for clients presented at the office. Communicate with the clients and gather information to present a case arguing for the client's rights and interests. Also, provide legal advice on business transactions and/or criminal actions.
2.11 - Reference:
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
Spoiler
Show
I am driven to join the San Andreas Police Department because I want to make a positive impact, protect and serve the community, and ensure that everyone's rights are upheld. I feel that it gives one a sense of achievement or purpose in life, nothing short of putting your life on the line to protect others, and that seems to be quite the honorable path to take, it's a duty filled with commitment to safeguarding lives and maintaining order.

Throughout my studies, I have come to see that am well suited for the profession of a law enforcement agent. It demands one to deal with situations quickly and decisively, whilst under pressure, as well as to have intelligence, athleticism and an articulate way of expressing one's self. My studies have greatly helped me in honing these skills, and I am quite confident in each of them. I recognize that being a police officer comes with many responsibilities that one must overcome to ensure that everyone in the community is safe and am wholeheartedly dedicated and more than willing to do so. I don't view being a police officer as a chore or a just a job, I view it as a way of life, a way for me to contribute to the community and ensure everyone is safe and happy and am willing to put forth every possible effort to create such a community. My service in the army was transformative. It didn't strike me as a good time, or a bad time, but it certainly wasn't an easy one. Rigorous training, 2-mile run every single day, cold 3-minute showers, shaped me into a man of discipline, commitment and resilience and I believe that to be an important quality that any enforcement agent should have. I strongly believe that with my skills, knowledge and passion, I will not fail and am determined to protect and serve those in need.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Judge Ativan, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Judge Ativan, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Judge Ativan, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

Judge Ativan
29/1/2024
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Rover
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: rover1223
5.3 - Age: 20
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC+2
5.5 - Country: Egypt
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Not real life, but plenty of LEO SAMP experience.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? I believe 8 years.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? I roleplayed for a month(maybe more) on RCRP. I just returned tho, so this was some time ago.

5.10 - List all your character names: Judge_Ativan

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before?: No.

5.12 - Administrative Record:
Spoiler
Show
5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler
Show

Kenneth Frank
RC-RP Forum Name: DinkDonk
Badge Number: #509

Re: Judge Ativan - Application

Post by Kenneth Frank » January 29th, 2024, 4:56 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Ativan,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #001. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • (( Recruitment is closed ))

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)