[#001 | #571 | DENIED] James Reynolds

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

James Reynolds
RC-RP Forum Name: Ozone

[#001 | #571 | DENIED] James Reynolds

Post by James Reynolds » January 29th, 2024, 7:48 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Reynolds
1.2 - Forename: James
1.3 - Middle Name: Kane

1.4 - Date of Birth: 1999-04-14
1.5 - Age: 23
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Not married

1.8 - Height (feet): 5' 9"
1.9 - Weight (pound): 177lbs
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[X] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Montgomery Block 13
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 348-3117
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Red County High School
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2013 - 2017
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • High School Diploma
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[X] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: (If yes please specify which)
Spanish

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Blueberry Trucking LTD
2.7 - Job Title: Truck driver
2.8 - Job Address: 12 Cinderblock Street, Blueberry, SA 95350, USA
2.9 - Contact Number: 131-5001
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Hauling cargo, responsible for securing the cargo and responsible for the truck
2.11 - Reference:
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):

I have watched plenty of speeches from law enforcement officers and high ranking officials, who either had a professional or a more passionate approach towards the job, either encouraging community relations or warning dangerous criminals of the consequences that there can be if they continue their activities and even offering alternatives towards a better life. Each time I called the emergency services I was helped by troopers and I have been in situations where they saved my life. I respect the state police and I appreciate the work they do, I see the troopers as role models for our community and I trust the leaders of the departments. I have great interest in joining the patrol division of the state police as I am confident that I am suitable for such position and I strongly believe that it will become a passion to me as well.

My current work place also involves working for the community, transporting the goods and materials that people and businesses need in order to run. I have been working long hours, I am always careful and I do my job properly, there is a clear indicator of this by looking into my history where there are no instances of damaged cargo. After doing hundreds of cross-county transports in heavy trucks I can say that I know the roads well, I communicate with ease with other people, I can keep calm and I can respect a detailed working plan either when I work alone or in a team. I respect the working program, I am honest and professional when it comes to work.

Having mentioned a few of my abilities, I appreciate the time that you have taken to read my statement and I am looking forward to a great career. I will be available at your own convenience for the process and I can be contacted either via the phone number or the e-mail address that I have left in the application.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, James Kane Reynolds, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, James Kane Reynolds, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, James Kane Reynolds, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

James Reynolds
2024-01-28
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Ozone
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: Ozone
5.3 - Age: 28
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest
5.5 - Country: Romania
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Yes, RP experience

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying?
More than 5 years
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP?
A few months

5.10 - List all your character names: James Reynolds, Jessica Flemming

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).)
Yes, under this name

5.12 - Administrative Record
https://i.imgur.com/h4mQMJB.png

5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
https://i.imgur.com/exizR4x.png

Trent McCarthy
RC-RP Forum Name: Pekson
Badge Number: #571

Re: [#001 | #571 | DENIED] James Reynolds

Post by Trent McCarthy » January 29th, 2024, 8:06 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Reynolds,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #001. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • Recruitment is closed at this time.

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
Senior Trooper Trent McCarthy,
Senior Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)