[FCP-B] Percy Jones [DENIED]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division

Freeway
RC-RP Forum Name: Freeway

[FCP-B] Percy Jones [DENIED]

Post by Freeway » January 7th, 2024, 8:44 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT CLASS B — APPLICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 | First Name: Percy
1.2 | Last Name: Jones
1.3 | Gender: Male

1.4 | Date of Birth: 10/25/1992
1.5 | Age: 31
1.6 | Nationality: African-American

1.7 | Residential Address: 10 Rooly Way
1.8 | Contact Number: 507-6167

1.9 | Next of Kin: N/A
1.10 | Next of Kin's Address: N/A
1.11 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: N/A
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show
Image[/Image]
2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION
3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Class B

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 200 words): I wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit to protect myself and my family from any harm put in our way that we can not escape from. My girlfriend of 6 years has just given birth to our new son and she is demanding we move to a safer city, we argued for a few days until she finally agrees to stay only if we both purchase firearms and get properly trained. Red County has gotten a lot more dangerous over the years, especially for the African-American community. A lot of Hispanic and Caucasian gangs are even teaming up to "eradicate" the entire African-American community. We have the right to defend our lives from all these senseless killings. It is my constitutional right to bear arms as it is stated in the 2nd Amendment "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed". Without the rights to bear arms your giving the criminals a advantage over the law-abiding citizens, those same citizens will have no protection against tyranny which is completely unconstitutional and punishes the average man. The murder rate / crime rate has soared so high, It almost makes it impossible for our local Police and Sheriff to keep up with all the criminals running around Red County. I've seen multiple dead bodies just driving through Palomino & Blueberry an all I can wonder is if I was next to be killed for the color of my skin. I almost became a casualty a few days ago when a young Hispanic male mistaken me for a rival gang member and almost ended my life for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
3.3 | How do you plan to use your Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 200 words): I plan on using my Conceal Carry Permit for self defense and home defense only, simply to protect myself and my household. I will not act like a vigilante and save, intervene or step in a situation like I am the police, I have a child to raise and I can't just throw my life in danger to help everyone. I only plan on using my weapons when I am completely out of options and my life depends on it, I am a pacifist and will always try to de-escalate the situation. A lot of the younger more hot-headed criminals from what I've seen on SANNEWS are mainly using metal bats and knives, If I am armed the attackers would have no choice but to comply and drop their weapon if I'm able to get mines out. I will contact law enforcement if able, and allow PD AND SD to prevent crimes from even escalading into violence.
SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Percy Jones
Date: 10/25/1993
(( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: GRVMZ
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: FREEWAY

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Name 1 Percy Jones
  • Name 2 Marlo Davis
  • Name 3
  • Name 4

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment
Show
Image[Image]
* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment
Show
Image[Image]
* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?:

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread: Yes

5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?: Yes

Nathan Kenway
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Jim
Badge Number: #273

Re: [FCP-B] Percy Jones

Post by Nathan Kenway » January 7th, 2024, 9:54 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT APPLICATION — RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr Jones,

We have gone over your application, and after some deliberation, have decided to deny it it for the following reasons stated below:

• Poor reasoning for FCP B conceal permit requirement. Contacting the Police in such an emergency that warrants using your firearm is of utmost importance, not "if able".
  • Not met character requirements specified on the application. Poor grammar.
  • Consider applying for an FCP A in future.

You may reapply in 2 weeks time.

If you believe your application was wrongfully denied, refer to the Application Appeal System. Make sure to read the appeal system information and guidelines carefully, appeals that fail following the guidelines will be immediately denied and disregarded.

Respectfully submitted,
NATHAN KENWAY, Staff Sergeant
WLU Supervisor, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Nathan Kenway
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Jim
Badge Number: #273

Re: [FCP-B] Percy Jones [DENIED]

Post by Nathan Kenway » January 8th, 2024, 10:39 am

This thread has been locked, and will be archived within 72 hours.