[FCP-A] Fran Iarlaith [AWAITING PAYMENT]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division

Fran Iarlaith
RC-RP Forum Name: tinted

Post by Fran Iarlaith » January 16th, 2024, 9:57 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT CLASS A — APPLICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 | First Name: Fran
1.2 | Last Name: Iarlaith
1.3 | Gender: Male

1.4 | Date of Birth: 13/06/2000
1.5 | Age: 23
1.6 | Nationality: American.

1.7 | Residential Address: 1 Montgomery Block Flat 3
1.8 | Contact Number: 6698843

1.9 | Next of Kin: n/a
1.10 | Next of Kin's Address: n/a
1.11 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: n/a
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION
3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Class A

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words): I am applying for a Personal Firearm Permit to safeguard myself and my loved ones in the unpredictable surroundings of San Andreas. With a commitment to responsible gun ownership, I recognize the need for personal security and aim to exercise my Second Amendment rights while contributing to the overall safety of our community.

3.3 | How do you plan to use your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words): I intend to use my Personal Firearm Permit responsibly, primarily for self-defense and the protection of my family. In the vast and sometimes hazardous landscape of San Andreas, having the means to ensure our safety is paramount. I am committed to adhering to all relevant laws and regulations, promoting a secure environment for both myself and the community.

SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Fran Iarlaith
Date: 16/01/2024

(( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: tinted
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: tinted

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Fran Iarlaith
  • Mikula Rossana
  • Name 3
  • Name 4

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: n/a

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes

5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:

Yes

Last edited by Fran Iarlaith on January 17th, 2024, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nathan Kenway
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Jim
Badge Number: #273

Re: [FCP-A] Fran Iarlaith

Post by Nathan Kenway » January 17th, 2024, 1:17 am

FIREARM PERMIT APPLICATION — RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr IARLAITH ,

We have gone over your application and decided to set it as pending. In order for us to proceed with your application, we ask you to amend the error(s) stated below. Said error(s) are is it follows;

• Section 2.1.1 - Please resubmit document with timestamp included. ((/time))

You have 48 hours to update your application, else it will be automatically denied.

Respectfully submitted,

NATHAN KENWAY, Staff Sergeant
Deputy Director, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Fran Iarlaith
RC-RP Forum Name: tinted

Re: [FCP-A] Fran Iarlaith [PENDING]

Post by Fran Iarlaith » January 17th, 2024, 3:16 pm

Edited.

Noah McKane
RC-RP Forum Name: Shiels
Badge Number: #122

Post by Noah McKane » January 17th, 2024, 7:00 pm

FIREARM PERMIT APPLICATION — RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr Iarlaith,

We have gone over your application and after some deliberation, we have decided to accept it. You are now urged to read over our Fiream Training Guide, State Of San Andreas Firearms Law and Firearm Permit Protocols. We urge you to read over all Protocols and Training Procedures to familiarise yourself with the rules.

Once you have a good understanding of the rules and regulations, please call 911 and select non-emergency, state that you wish to pay for your license and somebody will get with you to handle that.

Respectfully submitted,
MCKANE
NOAH MCKANE, Trooper First Class
Licensing Officer, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police