[FCP-A] Theo Jeremy

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division

Sec1312
RC-RP Forum Name: Sec

[FCP-A] Theo Jeremy

Post by Sec1312 » February 15th, 2024, 10:25 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT CLASS B — APPLICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 | First Name: Theo
1.2 | Last Name: Jeremy
1.3 | Gender: Male

1.4 | Date of Birth: 29/05/1992
1.5 | Age: 32
1.6 | Nationality: Greek

1.7 | Residential Address: Montgomery Trailer Park
1.8 | Contact Number: 966-6626

1.9 | Next of Kin: N/A
1.10 | Next of Kin's Address: N/A
1.11 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: N/A
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION
3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Class B

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I wish to obtain a Personal Firearm Permit primarily for the sake of personal safety and protection. In an uncertain world, having the means to defend oneself and loved ones becomes paramount. Additionally, possessing a firearm permit entails a sense of responsibility, requiring proper training, adherence to safety protocols, and a deep understanding of firearm usage and laws. It's about ensuring a sense of security and readiness in potentially hazardous situations, while also acknowledging the gravity and seriousness of owning and operating a firearm.

3.3 | How do you plan to use your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I plan to use my Personal Firearm Permit responsibly and judiciously. The primary purpose is for self-defense and home protection, ensuring the safety of myself, my family, and my property in the face of potential threats. Moreover, I aim to uphold the principles of firearm safety and legality, adhering strictly to the guidelines set forth by the law and seeking ongoing training to maintain proficiency and readiness in handling firearms. Additionally, I see the permit as a tool for promoting responsible gun ownership and contributing to a safer community by being prepared and vigilant.
SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well-being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search all sources that contain information that would allow a complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the troopers to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Theo Jeremy
Date: 16/02/2024
(( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: Sec
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: Sec

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Theo Jeremy
  • Marquis Dixon
  • N/A
  • N/A

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that you must have at least one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in the denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: N/A

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes

5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the right to revoke your firearm permit at any time should an IC reason be found?:

Yes

James Marroquin
Retired High-Command
RC-RP Forum Name: Heinrich
Badge Number: #358
Station Assignment: Fort Carson Station

Re: [FCP-A] Theo Jeremy

Post by James Marroquin » February 16th, 2024, 12:54 pm

(( SASP no longer exists as a faction and this forum is not being utilized any more. For any and all requests, please click HERE. ))