Personal Firearm Permit Renewal

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors

Weapon Licensing Division

Personal Firearm Permit Renewal

Post by Weapon Licensing Division » June 17th, 2019, 2:00 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT RENWAL— INFORMATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

You MUST apply for a renewal one (1) week before the expiration date of your permit. Failing to do so will result in your application getting denied. If your renewal is denied, you'll have to APPLY ( not renewal application) for a new license and go through the same process.

PERSONAL FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
The requirements for renewing a Personal Firearm Permit are as follows:
  • You must have had an active Personal Firearm Permit of the same permit before its expiry;
  • You must submit your application ONE WEEK before the expiration date. If you apply on any other date, your application will be set as denied.
  • All general application requirements listed in the initial process also apply to permit renewals.
PERSONAL FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Step 1: Eligibility
You will need to be eligible to renew your Personal Firearm Permit. See the Permit Renewal Requirements.

Step 2: Application
The applicant fills out an application form, ensuring that all fields are filled correctly.

Step 3: Evaluation
Once the application is submitted, a Weapon Licensing Officer will review and evaluate the application to ensure that the application is satisfactory and the applicant has a Personal Firearm Permit record.

Step 4: Permit Approval and Payment of Fees
Once the application is approved, the applicant shall submit the permit fees to a certified Weapon Licensing Officer.

Step 4: Permit Releasing
Upon successful approval, the applicant will be reissued the Personal Firearm Permit.
PERSONAL FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL FEES
FCP-A Renewal Fee: 15,000 USD
FCP-B Renewal Fee: 25,000 USD
Discounts Information can be found Here

A Personal Firearm Permit is valid for 90 days from the day of permit approval. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their permit is renewed before its expiration.
RENEWAL BY WIRE TRANSFER
How to submit an application:
Permit holders are now able to renew their permits and register their payment fees without having to come down to the San Andreas State Police Dillimore Headquarters. For more information, refer to "Here"
PERSONAL FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL APPLICATION
How to submit an application:
  • 1. Copy the CODE below.
  • 2. Paste it in a new thread in the Firearm Permit Renewal section;
  • 3. Fill out the application form;
  • 4. The thread title should be: "[FCP-A/B Renewal] Firstname Lastname"

Charlotte Blattner
Retired Lieutenant I
Retired Lieutenant I
RC-RP Forum Name: Copeland
Badge Number: #202

Re: Personal Firearm Permit Renewal

Post by Charlotte Blattner » June 17th, 2019, 2:04 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL— APPLICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 | First Name: Answer Here
1.2 | Last Name: Answer Here
1.3 | Gender: Male/Female

1.4 | Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
1.5 | Age: Answer Here
1.6 | Nationality: Answer Here

1.7 | Residential Address: Answer Here
1.8 | Contact Number: Answer Here
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION
3.1 | When was the last time you renewed your Personal Firearm Permit?: Class A

3.2 | Why do you wish to renew the validity of your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
Answer Here

3.3 | Have you used your firearm before? if so, for what purpose?:
Answer Here

3.4 | Do you own any firearms at the moment? if so, what firearms do you have in your possession?
SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Sign Here
Date: DD/MM/YYYY
(( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: Answer Here
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: Answer Here

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Name 1
  • Name 2
  • Name 3
  • Name 4

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: Yes / No

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: Answer Here

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes / No

5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:

Yes / No

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=200x200]images/divisions/wl.png[/localimagesized][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][size=150][b]WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION[/b][/size]
[size=115]FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL— APPLICATION[/size]

[size=105][b]ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/size]
[/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/divbox][divbox=white,white][color=black][size=85][b]1.1 | First Name:[/b] Answer Here
[b]1.2 | Last Name:[/b] Answer Here
[b]1.3 | Gender:[/b] Male/Female

[b]1.4 | Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
[b]1.5 | Age:[/b] Answer Here
[b]1.6 | Nationality:[/b] Answer Here

[b]1.7 | Residential Address:[/b] Answer Here
[b]1.8 | Contact Number:[/b] Answer Here[/color][/size][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS[/b][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][color=black][size=85][b]2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:[/b]
[i](( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))[/i]
[spoiler=2.1.1 |  Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler]
[b]2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:[/b]
[i](( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS.  ))[/i]
[spoiler=2.2.1 | Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler][/size][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS[/b][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][color=black][size=85][b]2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:[/b]
[i](( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))[/i]
[spoiler=2.1.1 |  Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler]
[b]2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:[/b]
[i](( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS.  ))[/i]
[spoiler=2.2.1 | Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler][/size][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION[/b][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][color=black][size=85][b]3.1 | When was the last time you renewed your Personal Firearm Permit?:[/b] Class A

[b]3.2 | Why do you wish to renew the validity of your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):[/b]
Answer Here

[b]3.3 | Have you used your firearm before? if so, for what purpose?:[/b]
Answer Here

[B]3.4 | Do you own any firearms at the moment? if so, what firearms do you have in your possession?[/b][/size][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY[/b][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][size=90][color=black][quote]It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.[/quote]
[b]Signature:[/b] [i]Sign Here[/i]
[b]Date:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY[/size][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b](( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))[/b][/color][/divbox]
[divbox=white,white][color=black][size=85][b]5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name:[/b] Answer Here
[b]5.2 | RCRP Forum Name:[/b] Answer Here

[b]5.3 | Account Names:[/b]
[list][*]Name 1
[*]Name 2
[*]Name 3
[*]Name 4[/list]
[b]5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):[/b]

[spoiler=5.4.1 | Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler]
[b]* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.[/b]

[b]5.5 | UCP Admin Record:[/b]

[spoiler=5.5.1 | Attachment][img]-[/img][/spoiler]
[b]* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in denial of your application.[/b]

[b]5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?:[/b] Yes / No

[b]5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?:[/b] Answer Here

[b]5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in [url=https://sasp.redcountyrp.com/viewtopic.php?f=318&t=191]this[/url] thread:[/b]

Yes / No

[b]5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:[/b]

Yes / No
[/size][/color][hr][/hr][/divbox]

Drake Richie
Retired Corporal
Retired Corporal
RC-RP Forum Name: TugayCanD
Badge Number: #156

Re: Personal Firearm Permit Renewal

Post by Drake Richie » April 20th, 2020, 2:57 am

Information updated, all permit holders are urged to revise this section before applying for a renewal.