[#001 | #230| DENIED] Christian Lear

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit

Kenneth Myers
RC-RP Forum Name: rockstar

[#001 | #230| DENIED] Christian Lear

Post by Kenneth Myers » January 26th, 2024, 12:11 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Lear
1.2 - Forename: Christian
1.3 - Middle Name: Dale

1.4 - Date of Birth: Feb 8th 2000
1.5 - Age: 24
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6' 00''
1.9 - Weight (pound): 185lbs
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[-] Brown
[X] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: 9 Las Collinas
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 878-7200
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[X] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes.
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes.
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No.
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?:
No.

*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Red County University
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2016 - 2019
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s):
  • G.E.D in law studies.
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[] Navy
[] Marines
[] Coast Guard
[] Reserved
[] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: (If yes please specify which) No.

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: Blueberry Lumberyard Co.
2.7 - Job Title: Lumberjack
2.8 - Job Address: Panopticon no number, The Panopticon, Red County, San Andreas.
2.9 - Contact Number: 265-0689
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Lumberjack. Having to unload oncoming trucks filled with logs and branches, who switched constantly, load them up as well alongside all that if ordered go cut down a certain part of the legal forest terrain.
2.11 - Reference:
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
Simply because this is the occupation that has driven me since a young age. Being born in Red County and growing up in Angel Pine to a civilized, patriotic, and very religious family, I developed traits of traditionalism, and patriotism since I knew of myself. Around 15, I would already look for something to work and obtain a small amount of money, just so I wouldn't be a burden to my middle-class family. Looking around where to work, an opportunity popped up regarding the newspaper work..- Meaning, I would go around on my bike and throw newspapers to locals on their front yards. It was a small pay, but to me as a teenager, I couldn't wish for anything more. Upon finishing elementary school with amazing grades, I had to choose a study and decide what would I be doing for the rest of my life. Singing up to Red County High School and choosing a line of law studies was the choice. Upon finishing High school, I went straight to the university and managed to obtain a G.E.D in law studies, just further spreading the knowledge about police and or any law studies for that matter. While driving home from a hard day's work the radio would transmit the message/ad about the SASP hiring. I'd go on to quit my hard blue-collar work as the chance for something greater and something I studied for has risen. Joining this line of duty/work is everything that would fulfill me as I'm a man of positive change. This line of work even when studied is fun, but when put into action, it takes a lot of responsibility and I am aware of that. Establishing relations with the community while increasing public safety and remaining healthy. The main goal why I'm signing up of course is for the community, the people in need, and the reduction of crime.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Christian Lear, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Christian Lear, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Christian Lear, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

Signed,

C. Lear
Jan 26 2024
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: rockstar.
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: TheOffspring
5.3 - Age: 26
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): CEST/GMT+1
5.5 - Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
5.6 - Are you able to use Discord? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: Lots of previous roleplay LEO experience.

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? For well over 12 years.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? Since early 2018.

5.10 - List all your character names:
Micah Hanagen
Kenneth Myers
Christian Lear
Vincent Palmer

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).)
No.
5.12 - Administrative Record
Spoiler
Show
5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler
Show

Kyle Davidson
Senior Trooper
Senior Trooper
RC-RP Forum Name: Smile
Badge Number: #230

Re: [#001 | #230| ON HOLD] Christian Lear

Post by Kyle Davidson » January 26th, 2024, 3:09 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ON HOLD
Mr. Lear,

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have placed it on on hold. Whilst reviewing your application, we have found the following issue(s) with your application and we require you to fix them before we can proceed.

Your application will be deliberated on impartially and objectively once you have made the following corrections:
  • Section 1.14, head over to the DMV and make sure you are registered in the system. ((Actually obtain a GVL IG))
  • ((Section 5.13, post a screenshot of the stats of the character you are applying with.))

You have 48 hours to fix these issues before your application is automatically denied until the next batch.

Regards,
Senior Trooper Kyle Davidson,
Senior Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Freddie Norgaard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Badge Number: #555
Station Assignment: Montgomery Station

Re: [#001 | #230| DENIED] Christian Lear

Post by Freddie Norgaard » January 29th, 2024, 5:49 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Lear,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #001. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • Failure to ammend aforementioned issues during the given timeframe.

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
Staff Sergeant Freddie Norgaard,
Director of the Recruitment Unit,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)