[FCP-A Renewal] James Brooks [DENIED]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors

James Brooks
RC-RP Forum Name: nelxont
Badge Number: #205

[FCP-A Renewal] James Brooks [DENIED]

Post by James Brooks » May 4th, 2020, 3:37 pm

Weapon Licensing Division

Section I - Personal Information (1.1) First Name: Answer Here
(1.2) Last Name: Answer Here
(1.3) Gender: Male/Female

(1.4) Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
(1.5) Age: 32
(1.6) Nationality: American

(1.7) Residential Address: Montgomery Block 14 Flat 3
(1.8) Contact Number: 8045593

Section II - Attachment of Documents(2.1) Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.1.1) Attachment
Show
(2.2) (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.2.1) Attachment
Show
Section III - Permit Information (3.1) When was the last time you renewed your Personal Firearm Permit?:
Answer Here
(3.2) Why do you wish to renew the validity of your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
The reason goes behind the fact that I am willing to keep myself and loved ones safe from the dangers that surrounded the county so far. And thus far, I am planning to acquire a larger variety of weapons within my disposal due to the rising tensions. This also comes down to the fact that I go by general-weapon interest.
(3.3) Have you used your firearm before? if so, for what purpose?:
General safety and such reason related.
(3.4) Do you own any firearms at the moment? if so, what firearms do you have in your possession?
N/A

Section IV - Declaration of Liability
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.

I also certify that when taking the InGame quiz if the application gets accepted, the San Andreas State Police has the right to deny it for cheating when tabbing out to check the answers on the forums.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.
Signature: James Brooks
Date: 04/05/2020

((Section V - Out of Character Information))(7.1) RCRP Master Account Name: felk
(7.2) RCRP Forum Name: NelxonT

(7.3) Account Names:
  • James Brooks
  • Julia Rivers
  • Mark Kollin
(7.4) Level 3+ Character (/stats):
(7.4.1) Attachment
Show
* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

(7.5) Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: Yes

(7.5.1) If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: N/A

(7.6) Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes

(7.7) Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Unit Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at any time should an IC reason be found?: Yes.

Nathan Peralta
RC-RP Forum Name: FarukD13
Badge Number: #155

Re: [FCP-A Renewal] James Brooks [DENIED]

Post by Nathan Peralta » May 4th, 2020, 3:41 pm

RENEWAL DENIED
Renewal InformationDear Mr. Brooks,

After looking over your application for a permit renewal, we have decided to DENY it for the following reason(s):

• License has been expired on 12/APR/2020

You are advised to submit a new application if the denial is due to the expiration date being exceeded. If the denial is for another reason, you may not reapply for 31 days, unless told otherwise.

If you believe your renewal was wrongfully denied, refer to the Application Appeal System and carefully read the given information.

Respectfully submitted,

ANTHON JEFFORDS, Trooper First Class
Licensing Officer, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Noah McKane
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
RC-RP Forum Name: Shiels
Badge Number: #122

Re: [FCP-A Renewal] James Brooks [DENIED]

Post by Noah McKane » May 5th, 2020, 11:45 pm

This thread has been locked, and will be archived within 72 hours.