[PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez [ISSUED]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors

Nicole Guzman
Detective
Detective
RC-RP Forum Name: .stephen
Badge Number: #147

[PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez [ISSUED]

Post by Nicole Guzman » May 19th, 2020, 2:50 am

Weapon Licensing Division

Section I - Personal Information (1.1) First Name: Ryan
(1.2) Last Name: Velazquez
(1.3) Gender: Male

(1.4) Date of Birth: 21/JUN/1985
(1.5) Age: 34
(1.6) Nationality: American (by birth)

(1.7) Residential Address: 6 Mulholland Way
(1.8) Contact Number: 3364710

Section II - Attachment of Documents(2.1) Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.1.1) Attachment
Show
(2.2) (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.2.1) Attachment
Show

Section III - Permit Information (3.1) When was the last time you renewed your Personal Firearm Permit?:
Never.
(3.2) Why do you wish to renew the validity of your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I wish to renew the validity of my personal firearm permit in order to be able to keep my personal firearms I currently own (three of them) and use them for the purposes that I have mentioned in my original application, those being self defense and recreation, such as the shooting range and hunting.
(3.3) Have you used your firearm before? if so, for what purpose?:
I did not.
(3.4) Do you own any firearms at the moment? if so, what firearms do you have in your possession?
Glock 17, Glock 22, Remington 870

Section IV - Declaration of Liability
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.

I also certify that when taking the InGame quiz if the application gets accepted, the San Andreas State Police has the right to deny it for cheating when tabbing out to check the answers on the forums.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.
Signature: R. VELAZQUEZ
Date: 19/MAY/2020

((Section V - Out of Character Information))(7.1) RCRP Master Account Name: BrianW
(7.2) RCRP Forum Name: BrianW

(7.3) Account Names:
  • Ryan Velazquez
  • Willow Bohannon
  • Melanie Carter
  • Jacob Coleman
(7.4) Level 3+ Character (/stats):
(7.4.1) Attachment
Show
* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

(7.5) Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: Yes

(7.5.1) If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: I still have it on I think all of my active characters, plus a few in the past that have expired.

(7.6) Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes

(7.7) Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Unit Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:

Yes

Drake Richie
Retired Corporal
Retired Corporal
RC-RP Forum Name: TugayCanD
Badge Number: #156

Re: [PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez

Post by Drake Richie » May 19th, 2020, 5:20 am

ON HOLD.

Stephen Fraser

Re: [PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez [ON HOLD]

Post by Stephen Fraser » May 28th, 2020, 5:26 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL — RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

RENEWAL INFORMATION
Dear Mr. Velazquez,

We have confirmed that you are a previous carrier of a firearm permit. Your renewal application for an FCP Class B has been accepted.

To receive your renewed license, you must get in contact with a licensing officer and pay the renewal fee - or use our Renewal by Wire Transfer system - within seven (7) days.

Respectfully submitted,
S. Fraser
STEPHEN FRASER, State Trooper
Licensing Officer, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Stephen Fraser

Re: [PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez [ACCEPTED]

Post by Stephen Fraser » May 29th, 2020, 10:23 pm

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT RENEWAL — RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Deputy Director Velazquez,

After receiving the payment, you have been issued a renewed FCP Class B.

You are now eligible to carry a firearm according to given protocols for another three months.
This will expire on: 29/AUG/20.

Please be sure to renew it within seven (7) days before the date above.

Respectfully submitted,
S. Fraser
STEPHEN FRASER, State Trooper
Licensing Officer, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Stephen Fraser

Re: [PFP-B Renewal] Ryan Velazquez [ISSUED]

Post by Stephen Fraser » May 30th, 2020, 10:09 pm

Archived.