((Applicant Reminder - PLEASE READ))

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Adin Peircen
Chief
Chief
RC-RP Forum Name: Adin

((Applicant Reminder - PLEASE READ))

Post by Adin Peircen » January 27th, 2024, 2:26 pm

Hi future applicants,

Please ensure you've carefully read over the requirements & guidelines BEFORE submitting your application. I have received ample communications either via discord/PM regarding accommodations for the academy training and exam taking. While I understand that everyone has things going on in life, attending one of the two academy sessions is the bare commitment you must be able to make. Unfortunately I cannot accommodate every ones schedule and therefore I will not be adjusting or altering times for people to make the academy or to complete their test. Please refer to the outlined pre-requisites below;

2. Before applying, please ensure that you are able to maintain a great level of activity from the day you submit your application until the end of probationary period, which lasts for approximately ten days. If you cannot commit to the academy schedule, it is advised that you submit your application on a future batch instead.

Thank you in advance,
Adin.