[FORMAT] Traffic Support Unit - Application Form

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, FSB: Parking Enforcement Unit Command, FSB: Parking Enforcement Unit Supervisors

Parking Enforcement Unit

[FORMAT] Traffic Support Unit - Application Form

Post by Parking Enforcement Unit » June 24th, 2019, 7:51 am

TRAFFIC SUPPORT UNIT
APPLICATION FORM

FIELD SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 - Surname:
1.2 - Forename:
1.3 - Gender: [ ] Male [ ] Female

1.4 - Address:
1.5 - Phone Number:
1.6 - Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
1.7 - Email:

1.8 - Current Licenses Held:
  • [X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
  • [X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
  • [X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [X/✓] Boat (B)
  • [X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [X/✓] Airplane (A2)
1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
SECTION 2 | EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
2.1 - Education Institute Attended:
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):
2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:

2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:
2.5 - Title:
2.6 - Address:
2.7 - What were/are your duties:
SECTION 3 | SCREENING QUESTIONS
3.1 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Traffic Support Operative?:
TEXT HERE

3.2 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Traffic Support Operative?:
TEXT HERE
SECTION 4 | OOC INFORMATION
4.1 - Master Account Name:
4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:
4.3 - Age:
4.4 - Timezone:
4.5 - Any previous experience within an LEO faction?
4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?

4.7 - Administrative Record (Via the UCP)
Admin Record
Show
4.8 - Level 3+ Characters (Via /stats)
Spoiler
Show
4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "active" within the unit?:
Yes/No.
SECTION 5 | DECLARATION
I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree with surrendering my employment at the SASP for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
EXTERNAL USE ONLY

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=250x250]images/divisions/tsu.png?v=2[/localimagesized][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][size=150][b]TRAFFIC SUPPORT UNIT[/b][/size]
[size=115]APPLICATION FORM[/size]

[size=105][b]FIELD SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/size]
[/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white][indent=1][b]1.1 - Surname:[/b]
[b]1.2 - Forename:[/b]
[b]1.3 - Gender: [ ] Male [ ] Female[/b]

[b]1.4 - Address:[/b]
[b]1.5 - Phone Number:[/b]
[b]1.6 - Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]1.7 - Email:[/b]

[b]1.8 - Current Licenses Held:[/b]
[list][*][X/✓] [b]General Vehicle License (GVL-1)[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]Motorbike (MB)[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]Boat (B)[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]Helicopter (A1)[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]Airplane (A2)[/b][/list]

[b]1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:[/b]
[list][*][X/✓] [b]FCP-A[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]FCP-B[/b][/list][/indent][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 2 | EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white][indent=1][b]2.1 - Education Institute Attended:[/b]
[b]2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):[/b]
[b]2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:[/b]

[b]2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:[/b]
[b]2.5 - Title:[/b]
[b]2.6 - Address:[/b]
[b]2.7 - What were/are your duties:[/b]
[/indent][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 3 | SCREENING QUESTIONS[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white][indent=1][b]3.1 - Why do you wish to join the Traffic Support Unit? (Minimum of 200 words):[/b]
TEXT HERE

[b]3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Traffic Support Operative?:[/b]
TEXT HERE

[b]3.3 - How would you describe yourself as a person?:[/b]
TEXT HERE

[b]3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Traffic Support Operative?:[/b]
TEXT HERE

[/indent][/DIVBOX]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 4 | OOC INFORMATION[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white][indent=1][b]4.1 - Master Account Name:[/b]
[b]4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:[/b]
[b]4.3 - Age:[/b]
[b]4.4 - Timezone:[/b]
[b]4.5 - Any previous experience within an LEO faction?[/b]
[b]4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?[/b]

[b]4.7 - Administrative Record (Via the UCP)[/b]
[spoiler=Admin Record][/spoiler]

[b]4.8 - Level 3+ Characters (Via /stats)[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[b]4.9 - Are you aware that you are [u]required[/u] to maintain constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "active" within the unit?:[/b]
Yes/No.
[/indent][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION 5 | DECLARATION[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white][indent=1][i]I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree with surrendering my employment at the SASP for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract.[u] I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. [/u]))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
[/i][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=1,3][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=15xauto]images/sasp_logo.png[/localimagesized] [font=arial][color=#FFFFFF][b]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b]EXTERNAL USE ONLY[/b][/color][/font][/padding][/divbox]