Report an Employee Information

Moderators: Command Team, High Command Team

Internal Affairs Division
Posts: 151
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Report an Employee Information

Post by Internal Affairs Division » June 21st, 2019, 11:48 am



The Internal Affairs Division of the San Andreas State Police serves as the primary receiver and processing power for both external and internal complaints involving employee misconduct. IAD consists of unbiased and trusted members within the State Police who are delegated reports and tasked with investigating and moving forward with them as seen fit. The San Andreas State Police wish to uphold an impeccable reputation and we are always willing to look into any reported breaches of conduct. We at the San Andreas State Police will ensure that a senior member of the department is assigned to each and every case that is placed upon our employees and will ensure that we investigate them thoroughly to ensure that our employees are performing to the standard expected by the department.
Complaints can be filed against an employee of the San Andreas State Police including but not limited to the following reasons:
  • Unlawful use of force.
  • Voiding your Miranda rights.
  • Failing to undergo required investigation.
  • Corruption.
  • Failing to comply with the Penal Code.
  • Unprofessional attitude or misrepresentation of the department.
  • ((Breach of OOC Corruption Protocols))
  • ((Robocop Attitude/Behaviour))
  • ((Roleplay not up to a high standard))
(( Please avoid submitting an Internal Affairs complaint if the subject of the complaint has breached server rules. Instead, submit a player complaint here. ))
How do I submit a complaint?
Follow the steps below to successfully submit a complaint to Internal Affairs
  • Step 1 - Gather Evidence
    This can include but is not limited to dashcam footage, personal phone recording (audio/video) and photographs from a camera. You can also reference police vehicles dashcam and use ((OOC screenshots)) as a point of proof. If a Trooper/Employee has a visible bodycam then you may also reference this and use ((OOC screenshots)).

    (( Refrain from posting complaints if you have absolutely no evidence, putting "bodycam" or "dashcam" in the evidence is not sufficient. The only time that you may do this is if you have OOC screenshots/recording. We cannot force troopers to record every encounter and/or cannot force them to share their recording with Internal Affairs. If you have no evidence at all, we cannot guarrantee an effective handling of your report. ))
  • Step 2 - Fill out the FORM and REVIEW
    Click here to go to the form. Be sure to select the appropriate form. Fill out the relevant form and review it for any errors or missing information.
  • Step 3 - Send Your Form
    Click here to send your form to the Internal Affairs Division system account. Please label the subject as "IAD - Complaint on [Trooper Name]" and send it to the account named "Internal Affairs Division".
  • Step 4 - Wait.
    As you can imagine it takes time to investigate incidents of misconduct and we want to be as thorough as possible to ensure that nothing goes missing. We will keep in touch to let you know the status of your case and will reference a case number.