Correctional Services Recruitment - Reinstatement Form [CLOSED]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, FSB: Correctional Services Unit Command, FSB: Correctional Services Unit Supervisors

San Andreas State Police
Head Office, 1 Crest Road, Dillimore
Head Office, 1 Crest Road, Dillimore

Correctional Services Recruitment - Reinstatement Form [CLOSED]

Post by San Andreas State Police » January 20th, 2020, 4:19 pm

CORRECTIONAL SERVICES UNIT
REINSTATEMENT FORM

FIELD SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION I | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.) First Name:
2.) Middle Name (If Any):
3.) Last Name:

4.) Date of Birth:

5.) Gender:
6.) Ethnicity:

7.) Home Address:
8.) Contact Number:
9.) E-Mail Address (Your RC:RP Forum Name):
SECTION II | LICENSES HELD
Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
SECTION III | POSITION SCREENING
1.) Why do you want to reinstate into the Correctional Services Unit as a Correctional Officer? (Minimum of 100 words)
Answer Here:

2.) What was your previous rank?
Answer Here:

3.) What was your highest rank in the Correctional Services?
Answer Here:

4.) What was the reason for your discharge?
Answer Here:

5.) Can you commit the required time as a Correctional Officer? As standard, one duty report of at least an hour per 7 days is required.
Answer Here:
(( SECTION IV | Out of Character Information ))
1.) Master Account Name:
2.) RCRP Forum Account Link:

3.) Discord:
4.) Previous LEO Characters:
5.) Timezone:

6.) Other comments:
7.) Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.
Admin Record
Show
SECTION V | DECLARATION
I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the reinstatement is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this reinstatement form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will not conduct duties that are not expected of me (patrolling as a State Trooper/conducting non-correctional officer duties), void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police Correctional Services unit. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree with surrendering my employment at the SASP for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES UNIT REINSTATEMENT FORM

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=200x200]images/divisions/csu_n.png[/localimagesized][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][size=150][b]CORRECTIONAL SERVICES UNIT[/b][/size]
[size=115]REINSTATEMENT FORM[/size]

[size=105][b]FIELD SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/size]
[/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION I | PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white]1.) First Name: 
2.) Middle Name (If Any): 
3.) Last Name: 

4.) Date of Birth: 

5.) Gender: 
6.) Ethnicity: 

7.) Home Address: 
8.) Contact Number: 
9.) E-Mail Address (Your RC:RP Forum Name): [/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION II | LICENSES HELD[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white]Firearm Permit Held:
[list][*][X/✓] FCP-A
[*][X/✓] FCP-B[/list][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION III | POSITION SCREENING[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white]1.) Why do you want to reinstate into the Correctional Services Unit as a Correctional Officer? (Minimum of 100 words)
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

2.) What was your previous rank? 
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

3.) What was your highest rank in the Correctional Services? 
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

4.) What was the reason for your discharge? 
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

5.) Can you commit the required time as a Correctional Officer? As standard, one duty report of at least an hour per 7 days is required.
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 
[/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b](( SECTION IV | Out of Character Information ))[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white]1.) Master Account Name: 
2.) RCRP Forum Account Link: 

3.) Discord: 
4.) Previous LEO Characters:
5.) Timezone: 

6.) Other comments: 
7.) Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.
[spoiler=Admin Record][img][/img][/spoiler][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][color=#FFFFFF][b]SECTION V | DECLARATION[/b][/color][/divbox]

[divbox=white,white]I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the reinstatement is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this reinstatement form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will not conduct duties that are not expected of me (patrolling as a State Trooper/conducting non-correctional officer duties), void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police Correctional Services unit. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree with surrendering my employment at the SASP for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE][/divbox]

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=1,3][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=15xauto]images/sasp_logo.png[/localimagesized] [font=arial][color=#FFFFFF][b]SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE[/b][/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b]CORRECTIONAL SERVICES UNIT REINSTATEMENT FORM[/b][/color][/font][/padding][/divbox]