Stephanie Richard - Application

Moderators: Command Team, High Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Command, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Academic Training

Stephanie Richard
RC-RP Forum Name: Dann

Stephanie Richard - Application

Post by Stephanie Richard » August 7th, 2020, 8:51 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION FORM — PROBATIONARY TROOPER

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

.SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 - Surname: Richard 1.2 - Firstname: Stephanie
1.3 - Middle Name: 1.4 - Date Of Birth : 23/06/1998
1.5 - Age: 211.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single1.8 - Residential Address: 23 Hempshire Park
1.9 - Height(ft): 5'7 1.10 - Weight(lbs): 198Lbs
1.11 - Email address: [email protected] 1.12 - Phone Number: 463064
1.13 - Race: American

1.14 - Do you have a driving license?: GVL-1, GVL-2 and Motorcycle.
1.15 - Can you speak any other languages?: No
1.15.1 - (If yes) Please specify:

1.16 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.17 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.18 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for the following reasons.
1.20 - Do you have any tattoos?: Yes
1.20.1 - (If yes) Where is it located?: Upper Back/Between shoulders
1.20.2 - (If yes) What is it/Does it read?: It's a Star
*Note some tattoos may preclude you from becoming a State Trooper.
1.21 - Do you currently have any job or business interests that you intend to continue should you become a police officer?:
.SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
2.1 - Education institute attended: Iowa High School
2.2 - Dates attended (Start year - Finish year): 2016-2019
2.3 - Highest qualification(s):
  • General Education Diploma

2.4 - Have you served in the military?: No
2.4.1 - (If yes) What branch were you in?
[-] Navy
[-] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Air Force
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Current/Most recent employer: Elite Trucking
2.6 - Job title: Senior Trucker
2.7 - Job address: N/A
2.8 - Phone number: 927
2.9 - What are/were your duties?: Driving Trucks and other duties, was apart of the Field Sevices Department.
.SECTION 3 - COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT
Professionalism:
Please describe a specific occasion when you have intervened to take control of a situation
3.1 - Why was it necessary to intervene in the situation?: A truck's tire had burst and spun into a side rail of a bridge, the male driver was injured, he had radioed in to the HQ for assistance, I led a team out to safely bring back the damaged truck and get the driver back to the hospital.
3.2 - What did you do to take control of the situation?: We had a Helicopter on stand by already, I had taken over on scene and set up a perimeter and landing zone so we could get the male to the hospital as soon as possible, I had blocked off a section of the highway with traffic cones and hazard lights, to allow the Helicopter to land safely and extract the male to go to the hospital.

Working with others:
Please describe a specific occasion when you have encouraged a person to view an issue more positively.
3.3 - Why was it necessary to encourage the person to view the issue more positively?: One of my former co-workers was upset about the loss of a friend, he had taken time off work and came back sooner than he should of, I had then helped him get through the situation at hand, I had offered him support as a friend to talk to, I had made a lot of friend at Elite Trucking and was able to be supportive towards most of them.

3.4 - How did you encourage the person to view the issue more positively?: I had spoke to him and told him how it gets easier, I had taken him for a drive to where I go when I feel upset, we had then went to get a coffee and he seemed more happy and ready to return to work, which he did, he then kept talking to me for support as he got through his difficult time.

Decision Making:
Please describe a specific occasion when you have considered a number of options before making a decision.
3.5 - Why was it necessary to consider a number of options before making the decision?: I worked with a security company for a while, one time while I was out patrolling contracted areas, I spotted a guy speeding from a private property, I had to make a decision on what to do, I could either directly call 911 or report it to the Security firm and get them to contact the owner about the situation I witnessed.

3.6 - What did you consider when making the decision?: During this time, I considered calling 911 to trace the vehicle, or radio in to the security firm I was with, I had radioed into the firm beforehand and they then forwarded the information to the owner and the police. I've
.SECTION 4 - DECLARATION
I, Stephanie Richard, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Stephanie Richard, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Stephanie Richard, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

S.Richard
[Stephanie Richard]
[08/07/2020]
.SECTION 5 - OOC INFORMATION
5.1 - RCRP forum name: Dann5.2 - RCRP master account name: Dann
5.3 - Age: 185.4 - Timezone (UTC format): UTC+10
5.5 - Country: Australia

5.6 - Are you able to use Teamspeak? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: No
5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying?: Since 2015
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP?: 2015, took a break in 2016 and returned in 2017
5.10 - List all your character names:
  • Daniel Bryant
  • Stephanie Richard
  • Cole Washington
  • Bruce Tyrant/list]
    5.11 - Have you ever undergone the recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before?:
    5.11.1 - (If yes) Please state your previous name: No
    5.12 - Administrative record:
    Spoiler
    Show

5.13 - Level 3+ character (/stats):
    Spoiler
    Show

Tyler Easton
Captain II
Captain II
RC-RP Forum Name: Viper
Badge Number: #924

Re: Stephanie Richard - Application

Post by Tyler Easton » August 7th, 2020, 9:20 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Richard,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
Lieutenant II Tyler Easton
Director of Administrative Services Bureau
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Tyler Easton
Captain II
Captain II

Post by Tyler Easton » August 8th, 2020, 6:32 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Ms Richard,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to accept it. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend an Interview and Fitness Test.

Regards,
Lieutenant Second Class Tyler Easton
Director of Administrative Services Bureau
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency))

Tyler Easton
Captain II
Captain II

Post by Tyler Easton » August 11th, 2020, 5:36 am

Accepted to Academy after a successful interview and fitness test.