Bob Holt
Colonel
Colonel
RC-RP Forum Name: Bob
Badge Number: #754

Auxiliary Trooper Reinstatement Info/Application [Trial run]

Post by Bob Holt » February 5th, 2020, 9:40 pm

AUXILIARY TROOPER INFORMATION
If you were previously employed by this department or any of the below.
  • San Andreas State Police (previous iteration)
  • San Andreas County Sheriff's Office
  • Red County Sheriff's Department
  • Red County Police Department
  • Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • and/or San Andreas State Troopers
then you may be able to reinstate into the San Andreas State Police as an Auxiliary Trooper. If you were honorably discharged and there was no future grievance from your employer at the time, then you may apply for reinstatement. However, if your discharge was dishonorable then you must go through the disciplinary hearing process first UNLESS your discharge was for inactivity. Please check the requirements below before you submit an application for the position of AUXILIARY TROOPER.

What is an Auxiliary Trooper?
An Auxiliary Trooper is considered to be a reinstated trooper who can only commit to a limited amount of duty reports per month. They have the same powers as a full-time trooper and must be a part of at least one division. This form of entry to the department is for applicants who regularly work away from home and cannot commit to the typical duty report requirement because of their work schedule.

If you can commit to at least one duty report per week, you should reinstate through the normal Reinstatement Form route.

Application Requirements
  • You must have no criminal charges, regardless of severity. (i.e. Misdemeanour or any class of felony.)
  • Your health both mentally and physically must be at an acceptable level.
  • You must be able to commit to at least ONE duty report (minimum of 1 HOUR) per 14 days and detail the activities you took part in during that shift.
  • You must join at least ONE division and fully complete its training scheme. You may pick a division of your choice on the condition that they have a space available for you.
  • You must not be a part of the following factions, SAN ANDREAS BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

Please note that in the interest of fairness, those in the Auxiliary Branch may be unable to receive promotions due to their activity and performance. Promotions and rewards will be considered on a case-by-case basis by members of the Command Team and will take place at the end of each month. Promotions/Commendations will be detailed in the monthly newsletter.

As this is a new system, it is being trialed with 5 vacancies. Depending on the activity and demand for a position as an Auxiliary Trooper will determine if under-performing Auxiliary Troopers are removed from the department to cater for more active applicants. Please read the declaration at the bottom of the application form for further information.
AUXILIARY TROOPER
APPLICATION FORM

SECTION 01| PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.) First Name:
2.) Middle Name (If Any):
3.) Last Name:

4.) Date of Birth:

5.) Gender:
6.) Ethnicity:

7.) Home Address:
8.) Contact Number:
9.) E-Mail Address (Your RC:RP Forum Name):
SECTION 02| LICENSES HELD
Automobile License Held:
  • [X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
  • [X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
  • [X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [X/✓] Boat (B)
  • [X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [X/✓] Airplane (A2)
Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
SECTION 03| PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1.) Date of Most Recent Discharge:
2.) Previous Rank:
3.) Highest Rank Achieved:
4.) Discharging Officer:
SECTION 04| POSITION SCREENING
1.) Why do you wish to reinstate into the San Andreas State Police as an Auxiliary State Trooper? (Minimum of 250 words)
Answer Here:

2.) Why are you applying for an auxiliary position instead of a full-time position?
Answer Here:

3.) How many hours can you commit to per week to duty? We require a minimum of ONE duty report per 14 DAYS.
Answer Here:

4.) Do you understand that you must join a division within the State Police? If so, which division(s) would you like to join?
Answer Here:

5.) Will your availability increase or decrease throughout your time as an Auxiliary Trooper? If your availability increases, are you comfortable being removed from the auxiliary shift pattern and returning to full-time shift patterns? For example, one duty report per seven days.
Answer Here:

6.) Additional Comments:
Answer Here:
SECTION 05| Out of Character Information
1.) Master Account Name:
2.) RCRP Forum Account Link:
3.) Previous LEO Character Names:
4.) Discord Name:

5.) Age:
6.) Country of Residence:
7.) Timezone:

8.) Do you consider yourself active on RCRP? If yes, how active?
9.) What other roles do you currently hold on RCRP?

10.) Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.
Admin Record
Show
11.) Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.
Level 3 Character
Show
SECTION 06| DECLARATION
I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as an Auxiliary Trooper, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and understand that progression within the department will be limited as an auxiliary trooper. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]
TOPIC TITLE

Code: Select all

Aux. Reinstatement - Name
APPLICATION

Code: Select all

[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][padding=20,20][flex=space-between][flexalign=center][div][localimagesized=150xauto]images/sasp_logo.png[/localimagesized][/div][/flexalign][flexalign=center]
[div][font=Arial][color=#FFFFFF][b]AUXILIARY TROOPER
APPLICATION FORM[/b]
[/color][/font][/div][/flexalign][/flex][/padding][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 01| PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]1.) First Name: 
2.) Middle Name (If Any): 
3.) Last Name: 

4.) Date of Birth: 

5.) Gender: 
6.) Ethnicity: 

7.) Home Address: 
8.) Contact Number: 
9.) E-Mail Address (Your RC:RP Forum Name): [/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 02| LICENSES HELD[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]Automobile License Held:
[list][*][X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[*][X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[*][X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
[*][X/✓] Boat (B)
[*][X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
[*][X/✓] Airplane (A2)[/list]

Firearm Permit Held:
[list][*][X/✓] FCP-A
[*][X/✓] FCP-B[/list][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 03| PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT HISTORY[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]1.) Date of Most Recent Discharge: 
2.) Previous Rank: 
3.) Highest Rank Achieved: 
4.) Discharging Officer: [/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 04| POSITION SCREENING[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]1.) Why do you wish to reinstate into the San Andreas State Police as an Auxiliary State Trooper? (Minimum of 250 words)
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

2.) Why are you applying for an auxiliary position instead of a full-time position?
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

3.) How many hours can you commit to per week to duty? We require a minimum of ONE duty report per 14 DAYS.
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

4.) Do you understand that you must join a division within the State Police? If so, which division(s) would you like to join?
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

5.) Will your availability increase or decrease throughout your time as an Auxiliary Trooper? If your availability increases, are you comfortable being removed from the auxiliary shift pattern and returning to full-time shift patterns? For example, one duty report per seven days.
[b]Answer Here[/b]: 

6.) Additional Comments: 
[b]Answer Here[/b]: [/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 05| Out of Character Information[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]1.) Master Account Name: 
2.) RCRP Forum Account Link: 
3.) Previous LEO Character Names: 
4.) Discord Name: 

5.) Age: 
6.) Country of Residence: 
7.) Timezone: 

8.) Do you consider yourself active on RCRP? If yes, how active? 
9.) What other roles do you currently hold on RCRP?

10.) Please supply a copy of your Administrative Record. A copied image is required.
[spoiler=Admin Record][img][/img][/spoiler]
11.) Please supply a copy of your /stats with evidence to show your character's level is at least level 3.
[spoiler=Level 3 Character][img][/img][/spoiler][/divbox]
[divbox=#1d2951,#ffffff][b][color=#FFFFFF]SECTION 06| DECLARATION[/color][/b][/divbox]
[divbox=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF]I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will adhere to the activity requirements as an Auxiliary Trooper, void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and understand that progression within the department will be limited as an auxiliary trooper. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP faction for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE][/divbox]