[#001 | #789 | DENIED] Charles Braxton

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit Command, ASB (R&T): Academic Training Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit, ASB (R&T): Recruitment Unit Command

Charles Braxton
RC-RP Forum Name: Freddyz

[#001 | #789 | DENIED] Charles Braxton

Post by Charles Braxton » January 20th, 2024, 11:38 pm

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION
| Section 1 - Personal Information |
1.1 - Surname: Braxton
1.2 - Forename: Charles
1.3 - Middle Name: Benjamin

1.4 - Date of Birth: 1/24/2000
1.5 - Age: 24
1.6 - Nationality: American
1.7 - Marital Status: Single

1.8 - Height (feet): 6'2
1.9 - Weight (pound): 180Lbs
1.10 - Hair colour:

[-] Blonde
[X] Brown
[-] Black
[-] Ginger
[-] Other (please specify):

1.11 - Residential Address: Montgomery Motel
1.12 - Contact Number(s): 701-3488
1.13 - Email address(s): [email protected]

1.14 - Current Licenses held:
[✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
[X] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
[X] Motorbike (MB)
[X] Boat (B)
[X] Helicopter (A1)
[X] Airplane (A2)

1.15 - Firearm Permit held:
[X] FCP-A
[X] FCP-B

1.16 - Ethnic Group / Race:

[X] Black
[X] Pacific Islander
[X] American Indian
[X] Filipino
[X] Middle Eastern
[✓] Caucasian
[X] Hispanic

1.17 - Are you able to legally work in the United States?: Yes
1.18 - Do you hold a United States Citizenship?: Yes
1.19 - Do you have any previous fines and/or criminal convictions?: No
1.20 - Do you have any disabilities that may impair your ability as a State Trooper?: No
*Note all applicants are background checked with the criminal database. If you do not disclose this and have charges you may be denied for following reasons.
| Section 2 - Education & Employment
2.1 - Education Institute Attended: Los Santos Jefferson Highschool
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start Year - Finish Year): 2015-2018
2.3 - Highest Qualification(s): GED
2.4 - Have you served in the military and please select the branch you were in:

[-] Navy
[X] Marines
[-] Coast Guard
[-] Reserved
[-] Army

2.5 - Can you speak any other languages?: French

2.6 - Current/Previous Employer: San Andreas Department Of Corrections
2.7 - Job Title: Correctional Officer
2.8 - Job Address: Green Palms Facility
2.9 - Contact Number: N/A
2.10 - What are/were your duties?: Operating and securing the facility.
2.11 - Reference:
Spoiler
Show
| Section 3 - Statement
Provide a statement highlighting the reason behind following a career within the law enforcement position, consider what caught your eye to this department and position and why you should be accepted within our department. Explain your reasoning behind being a better candidate than other applicants and with the statement below it.

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the San Andreas State Police? (Minimum of 300 words):
Ever since I was a child, I preferred serving my community through military and law enforcement. I was born and raised in LS, however, me and my family had to move to the county because of my father's job at a law firm by Montgomery. I served in the marines for four years right after my highschool graduation in 2018 to experience the true meaning of being "The American hero", and get a sense of what it feels to be in-uniform and in-service, especially in a branch more superior to the army. I finished my service in the military and proceeded to work for the sheriff department under the department of corrections for two years (As you need to operate in prisons before going out in the field in the Sheriff Department) and I've gained the adequate experience a man should have under his belt to serve in any environment around the country due to my interactions with prisoners from different ethnic backgrounds and the hostility encounters that may occur on the job: Peckerwoods, Surenos, Paisas, Blacks, Asians, you name it; there were even cases of individuals involved in several assassinations whom I've been in-charge of, including hazmat-attacks. As the Sheriff Department was halted in 2022 and replaced when the State Police claimed jurisdiction, I stayed in my current job as a correctional officer after the opportunity to become a patrol deputy has been deprecated. I'm primarily looking to be on the field because of my desire to operate as a field patrol law enforcement officer and to utilize my experience as a marine in a tactical team. As much as I've had my times in the DoC, it is not where I belong nor where I intend to stay on the long run. Secondly, I'd like a higher-paying job for my skills and experience, considering my family have been struggling financially for the last year and I'm the only provider as I'm writing this; most importantly, being a State Police Trooper is a long-lasting career I can grow and perform better in as a man who's been a soldier and a correctional officer for his adult life.

| Section 4 - Declaration |
I, Charles Braxton, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonorable dismissal.

I, Charles Braxton, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be cancelled.

I, Charles Braxton, as a current applicant and potential employee (if successful) of the San Andreas State Police, understand that any actions that are taken by myself in the field are down to my own personal judgment. This means that if a case involving myself is taken to the Superior Court - I will be liable for my own actions. This includes any damage costs that are put against the State Police for actions taken by myself. (Reference 4.1.17 Personal Liability)

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas State Police. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in-character insults only. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SASP for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

C. Braxton
Charles Braxton
21/1/2024
| ((Section 5 - OOC Information))
5.1 - RCRP Forum Name: Freddyz
5.2 - RCRP Master Account Name: Freddyz
5.3 - Age: 18
5.4 - Timezone (UTC Format): UTC+2
5.5 - Country: Egypt
5.6 - Are you able to use TeamSpeak? (Mandatory): Yes
5.7 - Any previous law enforcement roleplay/real life experience?: No

5.8 - How long have you been roleplaying? 7 Years.
5.9 - How long have you been roleplaying on RCRP? Since the launch.

5.10 - List all your character names:
- Charles Braxton
- Marshall Hunter (LVL4)
- Freddy Rodriguez (deprecated)

5.11 - Have you ever undergone the Recruitment process within the San Andreas State Police before? (If yes, please state your previous name(s).) No.

5.12 - Administrative Record:
Spoiler
Show
5.13 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler
Show
I WAS INFORMED BY COMMAND THAT HAVING LVL 3 ON THE CHAR I'M APPLYING WITH IS NOT REQUIRED IF I ALREADY HAVE LVL 3+ ON ANOTHER CHARACTER, WHICH I DO ON MARSHALL HUNTER.
Last edited by Charles Braxton on January 22nd, 2024, 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gabriel Rodriguez
RC-RP Forum Name: khizer
Badge Number: #789
Station Assignment: Montgomery Station

Re: [#001] Charles Braxton

Post by Gabriel Rodriguez » January 21st, 2024, 4:23 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Braxton,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the San Andreas State Police.

We are emailing in regards to your recently submitted application for the Academy. We have received your application and has been acknowledged by the Recruitment Unit. Your application will be processed and necessary background checks will be conducted throughout.

You should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
State Trooper Adam Price
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency)

Charles Braxton
RC-RP Forum Name: Freddyz

Re: [#001 | #789 | RECEIVED] Charles Braxton

Post by Charles Braxton » January 22nd, 2024, 2:46 am

Fixed the date in 2.2 and the signature date in section 4 to avoid delays in advance.

Gabriel Rodriguez

Re: [#001 | #789 | INTERVIEW] Charles Braxton

Post by Gabriel Rodriguez » January 22nd, 2024, 2:59 am

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. Braxton,

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to accept it. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend an Interview and Fitness Test.

Regards,
Trooper Adam Price,
Recruitment Officer,
Tel: 9-1-1 (Non-emergency))

Gabriel Rodriguez

Re: [#001 | #789 | FITNESS] Charles Braxton

Post by Gabriel Rodriguez » January 23rd, 2024, 5:18 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Mr. Braxton,

We are writing in regard to your application to the San Andreas State Police Recruitment center. We have reviewed your interview and have came to the decision to move your application forward. You must now report to the Dillimore Police Department in order to attend a Fitness Test.

Regards,
KENNETH FRANK
STATE TROOPER,

Freddie Norgaard
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Badge Number: #555

Re: [#001 | #789 | DENIED] Charles Braxton

Post by Freddie Norgaard » January 24th, 2024, 7:39 pm

RECRUITMENT UNIT
APPLICATION RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Braxton,

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted application for a position in Academy Batch #005. We have reviewed your application and have, unfortunately, decided to deny your application.

The reason(s) for this denial is as follows:
  • (( Deemed unfit for the department. ))

We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors. You are NOT allowed to submit another application until the next academy batch.

(( If you were denied for character-related concerns, please refer yourself here if you are able to submit another application. ))

Regards,
Staff Sergeant Michael Raya,
Director of the Recruitment Unit,