[FCP-B] Harry Morrison [PAYMENT]

Moderators: High Command Team, Command Team, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Command, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Weapon Licensing Division

Harry_Morrison
RC-RP Forum Name: Boof

Post by Harry_Morrison » June 24th, 2020, 4:32 am

WEAPON LICENSING DIVISION
FIREARM PERMIT CLASS B — APPLICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 | First Name: Harry
1.2 | Last Name: Morrison
1.3 | Gender: Male

1.4 | Date of Birth: 04/22/1969
1.5 | Age: 51
1.6 | Nationality: American

1.7 | Residential Address: 3 Las Barrancas Main Street
1.8 | Contact Number: 623-0317

1.9 | Next of Kin: Judith Morrison
1.10 | Next of Kin's Address: 3 Las Barrancas Main Street
1.11 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: 742-0216
SECTION 2 | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment
Show

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment
Show
SECTION 3 | PERMIT INFORMATION
3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Class B

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 200 words):
I wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit in the state of San Andreas for multiple reasons, my first is this permit allows me to own a caliber of up to .30-06 which thus allows me to go hunting with friends and family which has been a goal of mine for a long time. I have been very passionate about hunting since the seventh grade when my father took me on a hunting trip out in the dusty Bone County desert. I have then wanted to experience it once again with the people I love. A second reason is for my protection and the protection of my family. I haven't had any close encounters where I feared the safety of my life but that can soon change and I hope to be armed if that time comes for it and hopefully de-escalate the situation before life is taken but if it comes down to it and I know a life or life's will be taken I will use my firearm only if it comes to that. My third reason is I want to exercise my 2nd amendment right of bearing arms and wish to get into the sport of firearms and target practice.

3.3 | How do you plan to use your Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 200 words):
I plan to use my Conceal Carry Permit like I stated before for Hunting, Self-Defense, and Sporting. I will purchase a Browning .30-06 rifle which is the same rifle my father used when he took me hunting and as I've done my research on the exact modle and was told by many it's a good starter hunting rifle. For Self-Defense Purposes I will purchase a Beretta 92FS 9mm as its legal in the state of San Andreas and a gun known for its reliability. most likely to carry on my person just in case if it needs to be used. As for sporting I will target practice with the Beretta 92FS 9mm and the .30-06 rifle to better my aim and to better my trigger discipline. As for Hunting, I will most likely go out to where my father took me which is somewhere far north in the Bone County Desert as I still have a general idea and layout of the area I wish to hunt at. I will also sign up for my hunting license and take a Hunters General Knowledge course to get myself more knowledgeable about the sport. As for Self-Defense, I will practice drawing and holstering and keeping a good trigger discipline. I will also take multiple self-defense classes so my firearm wont become a priority in situations where it does escalate to a physical altercation. Thank you for your time.
SECTION 4 | DECLARATION OF LIABILITY
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas State Police to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas State Police, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas State Police has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the San Andreas State Police and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Trooper's to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Harry Morrison
Date: 6/23/2020
(( SECTION 5 | OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: JimmyConway
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: Boof

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Fidel Reyes (Level 7)
  • Alex Sao (Level 3)
  • Sammy Borrayo (Level 3)
  • Harry Morrison (Level 1)

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment
Show
Harry: Image
Level 3 Char: Image

* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment
Show

* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No.

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: N/A

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes.

5.8 | Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Division Command Team, SASP Command Team, and SASP High Command Team reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:

Yes.

Last edited by Harry_Morrison on June 28th, 2020, 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Christopher McCarthy
Sergeant II
Sergeant II
RC-RP Forum Name: Shiels
Badge Number: #432

[FCP-B] Harry Morrison [PENDING]

Post by Christopher McCarthy » June 26th, 2020, 7:39 pm

FIREARM PERMIT APPLICATION — RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr. Morrison,

We have gone over your application and decided to set it as pending. In order for us to proceed with your application, we ask you to amend the error(s) stated below. Said error(s) are is it follows;

• ((We need the /stats screenshot from the character which you are applying with, not your alternative account.))

You have 48 hours to update your application, else it will be automatically denied.

Respectfully submitted,
CHRISTOPHER MCCARTHY, Sergeant II
Senior Licensing Officer, Weapon Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau, San Andreas State Police

Harry_Morrison
RC-RP Forum Name: Boof

Re: [FCP-B] Harry Morrison [PENDING]

Post by Harry_Morrison » June 28th, 2020, 5:07 am

(( Updated. ))

Christopher McCarthy
Sergeant II
Sergeant II

[FCP-B] Harry Morrison [EXAM]

Post by Christopher McCarthy » June 28th, 2020, 9:32 am

FIREARM PERMIT APPLICATION — RESPONSE

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr. Morrison,

We have gone over your application and after some deliberation, we have decided to accept it. You are now urged to read over our Fiream Training Guide, State Of San Andreas Firearms Law and Firearm Permit Protocols. We urge you to read over all Protocols and Training Procedures to familiarise yourself with the rules.

You will receive an examination in your e-mails (( Forum PM )) shortly. After you receive your exam form you're expected to fill your exam out and send it to us in Fourty-eight (48) hours or your application will be automatically denied. Examination grades are from 0 (zero) point to 100 ( one hundred) points. The passing grade is 80 (eighty) points or more.

Respectfully submitted,

Christopher McCarthy
Sergeant II
Sergeant II

Post by Christopher McCarthy » June 29th, 2020, 11:36 am

FIREARM PERMIT EXAMINATION — RESULTS

SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

APPLICATION INFORMATION
Dear Mr. Morrison,

We've viewed your submitted firearm permit examination and we're more than happy to announce that you've successfully passed your examination. The next step in the process will be handing your firearm permit fee to any licensing officer. Dial 911 and choose to contact our "Non-Emergency" hotline and request a licensing officer to hand your payment over.

Your examination score: 90/100

Respectfully submitted,